9.

The cold autumn breeze hits my body. I've been waiting for more than 5 minutes. 5 minutes wasted. I shouldn't even be here. This is stupid. I start walking towards the school and take out my phone to call Lucas. I hear a car beep from behind scaring me which almost makes me drop my phone. I turn around.

Theo stops in front of me, rolling his window down. "Hey! You're walking in the wrong direction." He shouts leaning down so that he can see my face.

I stand there with a scowl on my face. I cross my arms against my chest. "I have been waiting here looking like an idiot. Why did you want to meet?"

"I had to take care of something first. Just get in." He says harshly.

I stand there for a few seconds, shivering. I walk towards his car and getting in, hoping his car will warm me up.

"So are you going to explain or just stare at me the whole time?" I say equally harsh. He starts to drive off.

"Gracie wants to see you." He says in a monotone tone.

"Oh ok, well I could have walked there myself. You do know we only live like 5 houses down. Plus you have my number. Why didn't you just text me?" I stare at him. He keeps his eyes on the road.

"I left my phone at my home and I saved you the hassle from walking down the street right?" He smirks. This man and his mood swings.

"How did you know which locker was mine?"

"I notice you more than you think." He turns to face me. I stare back into his cold emerald eyes. And with that we end the conversation, driving back to his place in silence.
_______________________________

"Why don't you stay for dinner. I would love to get to know you a bit better." Ms.Gray smiles.

"I would love to." I smile back at her.

I get my phone out and text my mom that I'll be tutoring late and will have dinner here. My mom and Ms.Gray are pretty close because they go to the same Zumba class on Sunday's.

Gracie and I have been making some arts and crafts for about 2 hours now. I have a better bond with a 7-year old than with Theo. I laugh at the thought. Theo has been up in his room since we got here. I guess he's busy with whatever he has going on. Maybe that's why he's so tense and moody.

"Athena can you help set up the table." Mr.Gray yells across the kitchen.

"Sure." She hands me some plates and utensils to set on the table. "Mhmm, that smells delicious." I look over at what she's cooking.

"Thank you, it's my famous chicken Alfredo pasta." I nod. "Can you fetch Theo for me? His room is upstairs, the first door on the right." I nod again.

I walk up the stairs and stand in front of his door, staring at the wood. I get up the courage to knock. The door opens to a shirtless Theo. Holy smokes!

His hair is damp leaving little water droplets. A towel is wrapped around his waist exposing his nicely toned abs and incredibly sharp v-line. I'm practically drooling. He leans one hand on the door frame flexing his arm muscles.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He smirks. Thank god he's in one of his good moods.

I shake my head. "Sorry, um..your..umm mom is uh looking for y-you. Dinner is ready." I stutter. I mentally smack myself.

"I'll be down in a minute." I nod and he closes his door.

Looks like dinner was already served. Ughh no, stop! I shake my head and walk back down the stairs.

Vote, follow, and share! 
Thank you for reading my book! Updates might be slow since finals are coming up. I'll try my best to update as much as possible. Love you guys♥️