Ch.27 The End?

Shamsher: Sorry Chandrima You are too late (laughs)

Chandrima:(Screams)Vidha! Vidha! Please Don't Close Your Eyes Please Stay Strong!...I will Take You To The Vaidshala...

Shamsher Listens Chandrima's Words and Said

Shamsher: Soldiers Close All The Exit Points No One Means No One Should Go Out of This Palace.. finally A Cheater is Getting Her Punishment...

Chandrima: (cries) Please Shamsher Don't Do This...Have Some Mercy She is Your Own Sister.. atleast Think Once Before Taking Any Action..Think that She is Your Sister...

Shamsher: Sister!!? Whose Sister!!??I Don't Have Any Sister...I Think...
She Thinked That I am Her Brother She Can't Kill me..did she Think This!!??No na ! Then Why I Should Listen You!

Chandrima: (Cries) Vidha! Please Stay Strong don't close Your Eyes! I will not let you go anywhere..

Vidha: Sorry Chandrima I Can't It's Too Late... Finally I'm Free...

Chandrima: No No! (Cries)

Vidha Starts Sinking.. And Something White Powder Starts Coming from Her Mouth Her Eyes Becomes More Red Than Before... She Tries to breath but she can't... suddenly a Big Stroke Comes From Vidha's Heart and unfortunately she deceased...

Chandrima (Shocked) : Vidha!! You can't leave me alone You promised me!

Vidha's hand who was on Chandrima's hand suddenly falls down on the ground..

Shamsher laughed... Now Chandrima has no limit of rage... She Stood up and Moves toward Shamsher

Chandrima Holds Shamsher's Neck.. Shamsher Screams

Shamsher: What Are You doing? Leave Me I Can't Breath Properly!

Chandrima:(Angry) Now Enough is enough.. you have tested My Patience Enough From My Father to sartaaj And Now Vidha!? No.. I can't Leave You! Now My limit of Tolerating is Over... Now I can't Tolerate it anymore!today I will finish this Chapter!

Shamsher is suffocating.. he Tries to get out of Chandrima's Hand but he couldn't.. Priya Came in the middle Seeing Shamsher In this condition.. Priya came Between Shamsher and Chandrima an Pushes Chandrima..

Chandrima falls down... Shamsher Is now Breathing heavily..

Shamsher: You foolish Girl.. now it's Over.. I have enough convince you with love now it's time to see my anger!You have also tested My Patience Enough now no more to Bear..

She Holds Chandrima's Hands And Take her to the room..
Shamsher Thinks That If he will Molest Chandrima She Will Become Very Weak And Accept Him As Her Husband...
He Locked the Room..and Pushes Chandrima On The Bed And Tries To Force her..he holds Her And Taken Out Her Dupatta From her Body and Tries To Molest Chandrima...He Torned Her Shoulder Off clothes..And Tries To Kiss Her.. Chandrima Closed Her Eyes..One Voice Came in Chandrima's Thoughts .."Now You Can't Suffer You have to fight it on your own no one will Come Here To Help you" ...The Voice Is Noneother than but Sartaaj's Voice....Her Inner Feminism Woke Up She Opened her Eyes And Saw Shamsher Who is still Forcing Her to Remove Her Clothes And Kiss Him..

Chandrima With her full Strength Pushed Shamsher So Hard That he Fallen Down From the Bed and Stumbled on the Edge of the Table... Chandrima get up from the bed and Run Away..

Here Shamsher was Holding His Head And Still Get up and Started following Chandrima..

Chandrima Saw Backward that Shamsher Is Following Her..She Runs More Faster and Reaches to the Backyard's Weapons room for soldiers..She Somehow Tries to Enter in the Room but she fails as The soldiers are Keeping eye everywhere...