Ch.12 Revenge For Love🔥

Chandrima was Traumatized Fully .... Vidha is giving Support to Chandrima....

Vidha: You can't Loose... You have to stand for Your Love....

Chandrima(Red Furious Eyes) :"Who Did this?? Who separated My Love from Me?? Tell me.. (Harsh and Loudly)
Who did this... I will not spare him"...

Villager :"Shamsher, your father and Jayrath all planned this together... Shamsher Pushed Sartaaj (Cry)".... The Fishermans told.. Also I have listened the conversation of soldiers"..

Chandrima: "They all did the biggest sin... 🔥
They Have to Pay for it... As well as Has to be punished.... I will  Penelise them.. For there crimes...

Vidha(Shock):What my brother? He kills Sartaaj ...he flacked down this much... And crosses all the limits... I will never forgive him... I can't even think this in my dreams... But he Did this... Shame on him!! I am with you Chandrima.. They all have to pay for it...

Chandrima Did Funeral rites of Sartaaj... With Vidha and other Villagers

Chandrima : I am vowing you Sartaaj Your Culprit will got their Punishment... Soon I will also come with you...

Here a Revenge Begins....

Chandrima : we have to punish The sinners!!
Vidha :"That's what We have to do... "
Chandrima : Sartaaj will got justice.. My life's only aim to kill Sartaaj's Mudrers...
Vidha: But How will we do that?

Chandrima : I have Plan... Which will be remembered forevered to all the sinners in future...

Whispered in Vidha's Ears... Villagers also came in support of Chandrima..

Villager: Chandrima We will Also Help you... So please if you need any help from us kindly Let us know... We will be very Happy... The misbehave they did with Sartaaj then Brutually Kills will not be Forgiven... They Will get punishment For there Sin...

Vidha: God will never Forgive these Sinners.. I'm ashamed that one of the sinner Is my Brother...

As per the plan Vidha went to the palace..
As she Reached Palace... She Went Into ShamSher 's Room...

Shamsher Was Drinking with His Partners...

Vidha(Cry) : Bhratha! I Should Comply Your Words...

Shamsher (Stun) :What Happened behna  (Sister)Why are you crying... Is everything alright??

Vidha(Hugged Shamsher) :(cry) Bhratha ! Sartaaj... (crying) He Succembed Away... Leaving me... (Cry) .

Shamsher (Behaving like Unknown) : What??How?? (Acting like cry) I have regret that we lost a gem... May God give peace his soul

Vidha:(Crying)  Brother !!All this Happened because of me... I Only... Who Want to reunite Sartaaj With Chandrima (crying) My Life's biggest Crime... All coz of that Chandrima, she seized Sartaaj... I will never Forgive her.. How can I trust her... (Crying)

Shamsher starts believing That Vidha is now hating Chandrima so it's easier to ask her about Chandrima and she will not say lie...

Shamsher :Vidha don't blame Chandrima... It's God's wish ...dear it's not in others hand..

Vidha thoughts 💭 :"bah!! Shame on you Shamsher After doing the crime allege to the others... You are Now fully shameless... Why god.. ?why? Why you gave me this type of brother? It's better that I would be a single child or you should not birth me here... You can birth me in a Farmers house that would be better but God here?? With this evil doer!! I'm Ashamed to myself of being her sister!! "

Vidha : No brother all this happened because of Chandrima... If I would never send Sartaaj with her this wouldn't be happened.. (crying)

Shamsher : Where is Chandrima now??

Vidha : I don't know !!
Shamsher : I know you know where is Chandrima... Tell me Vidha.. She is not responsible for Sartaaj's death..

Vidha: you think you want to .. But in my view she is the real culprit... I have seen her in the Nilgiri forest!!

Shamsher orders his soldier's to rushed out to nilgiri forest... And find out chandrima as soon as possible....

Soldiers Accepts the command and Rushed out into the forest....

Vidha and Chandrima's Plan is Successful??
Or it will fail??

What will happen next??
Surely will see in the next part
---🐸🐸--------------------------------------------------🐸🐸--
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️
Also (NEXT UPDATE AFTER 20+Votes⚠️Or else No Update ‼️)