Ch.15 Diary 📖📗

Guys I updated the next part ... I think I will end the story soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After Reading Her Mothers Diary. Chandrima started crying bitterly. And Said "Why God?Why am I such an unlucky person who lost her loved ones (crying) My mother Also Betrays me (cry) And She Got Betray By Her Love..My Father Was Brutually Killed by Chandrashekar...!!??  The One Whom I respect And Always Thought  He was My Father He Actually Killed My Real Father And My Own Mother Was Also Part of this Crime...Atlast She Realized Her Crime And She Reduce Her Guilt By Writing Her Crime With Chandrashekar in this diary And did Remorse ...My So Called Father did the Biggest sin ...!! (Angrily&cry )

He Has to Pay for It.... Thank you Mother Atlast You Did a Good Job ....But Still I will Not Forgive you ... You are Also a Equal Partner of this Crime... So wherever you are Don't expect  from me to forgive you... (Then Suddenly Chandrima said)
B-U-T-..!!! Where is my Mother!??What Happened to My Mother?? After Knowing the real Intentions of Chandrasekhar!!?? The Diary was Incompleted....!!!

Chandrima was Totally in inquisitive and was stressed ... Thinking of What Happened to My Mother? where is my Mother ? Chandrashekar Told My Mother died because of Malady !! What if He was lying ?? My Mother is alive??

Chandrima Has Many Questions She want answer... But No one is There to Answer Her Questions

She was Already Fiery About Sartaaj's Death And was waiting Chance To execute her plan....After Knowing her So Called Father's Truth She Decided to Finish Chandrasekhar Then Jayrath And Atlast Shamsher...

It Was Midnight EveryBody fallen Asleep.. Chandrima Put The Book And picture In the Small Box And Again Went Back to Chandrashekar's Room
As she Entered in The room... Chandrashekar was Standing In front of Him... Suddenly Chandrima Saw Chandrashekar ,She quickly Hides that Small Box Behind herself... Chandrasekhar didn't Notice the box in his room nor in Chandrima's Hand, He was Half Asleep.. He Saw Chandrima and said

Chandrasekhar : Chand! My daughter It's late night.. You haven't slept yet?

Chandrima (sad) : Father! I'm not feeling sleepy I am Missing Sartaaj!

Chandrashekar(sad): I am Also Missing my Would be Son in Law! But Don't Take Stress chand, Now Sartaaj left us.. But Don't worry my chand... Now just learn Without Living him.. You Have a Long life and You have to live it... Missing our loved ones is good .. But Forgotting Living life without them is not Good.. Try to live life chand... I Think You Should Marry Shamsher he accepted his Mistake and He was Changing... He Loves You so Much!! Please Do Think about This....

Chandrima : Father Now I'm Feeling Sleepy.. I will See You Tomorrow... We will Go Back to the Palace Tommorow...

Chandrashekar(greedy ,don't want to go back to the palace as he wanted this palace property) :Ok Chand See you Tomorrow... Good night.. But Please Think once About my words..

Chandrima Went to her room.. And Chandrasekhar Went to his Room.. Chandrima Waited till Chandrashekar Fallen asleep ...Chandrima Going to his Room And Check From His Window That Whether He Slept Or Not.... Finally Chandrashekar Slept... Chandrima Opened the door Silently...Chandrima Slink in the room's Table Where The Box was Kept... She went there and Put that Box
And Glidly Went out of the Room... When She was going out of the room...Chandrashekar woke up and Saw Chandrima's Shadow... He Wake up and Walk towards the Exit Door... And Peek Here and There He Found Nobody!!

Chandrashekar Has Doubt that He Saw Chandrima ...

CHANDRASEKHAR 's POV

That Shadow was of Chandrima but Why She Came in to the Room at late night... She wished me Good night and went back to her Room then Why she Came here Again ??"
Something is Fishy!! I have to Find Out!! tommorow I will Check it out what's the Matter (suspicious)

There Chandrima Went Vidha's Room But She Didn't Know that Chandrashekar has Seen Her Shadow...

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️