Ch.5 A Sacrifice 🖤

After Dinner Both Princess Vidha and King Shambuh went back to their Palace...
Here Sartaaj Going back to forest... But Her Mother stopped her saying "Son please for some days stay here only "....please it's my last wish hope you will make my wish come true... Sartaaj can't denied her mother's words... And said "mother Don't say like its your last wish... " I will be back...
Sartaaj Realise that There Chandrima is living alone... And then He Sent Bantook to the Forest to take care of Chandrima... Bantook went to the Forest...

Here Jayrath Started his Plan ...After 2 days.. He execute the plan... He Called Sartaaj in his Room.. Sartaaj went in Jayrath 's room..
Jayrath: "Vidha loves you so much... She wants to marry with you ..And The Time When Vidha Gets to know that You Loves Someone else... She Tried to Kill herself.. but by God grace I Was reach there on time and save her or else... She Just Finished Her Life ...I said To Vidha that I Will give her Guarantee that he will marry you than only she calm down and Trust me"..
Jayrath:Will you marry with Vidha??
Sartaaj :No. I will not..
Jayrath :if you will not Marry with her... She will Kill herself and you will responsible for that.. And you will not forgive your self.... So the choice is yours...
Sartaaj Thinks about chandrima and feels the moments that they both spent together ...
He feels heartbroken... And on the other side He thoughts about Vidha and thought if she will done so he will never forgive himself that coz of him someone ends her life.. But on the other side he didn't believe his brother so he has decided to ask Vidha..So he went to Vidha's palace.. And ask her Do you want to Marry Me?? (Sartaaj has Little hope that she will say No) But Vidha Said(Hesitate) :Yes
Sartaaj was Heartbroken
And went back to the palace... And said to Jayrath : Dil pe pathaar rakhkar Faisla Kiya ..." I will marry Vidha"
Jayrath Smiles (Negative smile) to soldiers and Slaves : Start the Marriage Preparation... This will be a Grand Wedding.... Everyone is Invited in this Grand Wedding...

Sartaaj Went to his Room and cried and cried a lot.... And Said "I'm Sorry Chandrima... I lose... I broke your Trust (Crying)...

 I broke your Trust (Crying)

Princess Vidha 👆

Here King Chandrasekhar and Shamsher and Jayrath are partying...
They said to Jayrath :What a Plan Jayrath... Mind blowing (laugh)

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will Be Chandrima 's Reaction????

Will see in the next part...
Till then keep voting and comment how's the part... Your Comments and voting motivates me to write the story.. 🤗 🤗