Ch.8 Hate💢-Love♥️Part 2

There Chandrima Came...

She came in the Wedding Hall as Bride

Vidha is still Getting ready...
Vidha:"I Should Look Most Beautiful For My (HoneWaleArya) Groom...
And After Getting ready She went  to the pavilion as she started going... In the middle of the Route means B/W Her Room to Pavilion Her Brother's Room is Coming
As she Passes from his Brother's Room She Listens The Conversation Of His Brother with King Chandrasekhar and Jayrath

King Chandrasekhar and Prince Shamsher with King Jayrath are Partying.... And are very Happy

Jayrath :All the credit Goes to me... (haaahaa )
King Chandrasekhar :Of Course all the Credit Goes to you Jayrath...You have only told to sartaaj that if You are  not gonna Marry Vidha ,She will Attempt Suicide... (Laughing )
Shamsher :Yes...If you Haven't Said So then He never Marries Vidha (laughing) And Also I can't Broke My Sister's Heart ...She Loves Sartaaj That's why I leave sartaaj
Or else I  kill him ...that time only when Chandrima started hating Sartaaj ...
King Chandrasekhar : My Work becomes easier as Chand hates Sartaaj so she herself accept that she will marry you Shamsher (Laughing)And I will got your Half Property as We have dealed....
Jayrath :(laughing) Yes On the very first day I Decided to kill Sartaaj when he hits me with his arrow... But On the next day when I invited your Father and Your Sister... I Saw that Vidha is continuously seeing Sartaaj and She Loves him... So what ... My mind changed And I asked Vidha To confirm whether she loves Sartaaj or not and Though I know she will say yes... She Did so.. She say YES... My Plan Executes.... (Haahhhhh Cheers )

Vidha Listens All the conversation And Is Heartbroken... ...She Went Into the room Saying :"Prince Shamsher!!!
Shamsher:What Happened Dear Why are you calling my name Instead Of Saying  big Brother ??
Vidha:"The Brother -Sister Bond is broken On the day when you decided to execute your Dirty Plan!!!
Shamsher:"What are you saying Sister?? I can't understand..!!
Vidha:"Don't pretend like a innocent.. I have listened your all the Conversation...!!! I'm Ashamed Calling you brother and You are my Brother...
It's Better that I don't have Brother... I should be a Single Child....!!!
Shamsher:(Shouting) Vidhaaa!!! 
How dare you saying like that.. Mind your language... You are talking to your Brother....
Vidha :Our Brother and sister Bond is over as I told you earlier... How can you Play with Others emotions like that... I didn't expect this from you..!!!
I will Tell everything to Chandrima and Sartaaj How their own Father (Chandrasekhar ), Brother (Jayrath) Had Played with your emotions.... For kingdom and Revenge they all betrayed you I will say everything....

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
Vidha will able to say the truth to Chandrima and Sartaaj??
Or Something else will happen???

What will happen next???
Will see in the next part 😎

Till then keep voting and commenting on my story.... Also Silent readers 😶 do vote!! Your Vote Motivates me to write the story....

Ps:Thanks to the one who liked and commented on my Story... 🤗... Feeling glad that you pour too much love on my story...