Ch.7 Hate💢-Love Part 1♥️!!!!!

Here Chandrima's Revenge of fire is Increasing Day by day as the Marriage Day is coming Nearer. Chandrima's Belief in Love and Prince Charming was just over or we can say it was just finished....
And There Sartaaj is Crying As he got to know that Chandrima is Marrying Shamsher and There marriage is also on the same day and with them (Sartaaj Controls His Emotions and Forced Himself to Persuade That he has to accept his Marriage with Vidha and Chandrima's Marriage with Shamsher) And Feels Guilty that he Hurts Chandrima ...
Chandrima is thinking here How To Hurt Sartaaj ....Day and Night Chandrima is Thinking How To Hurt Sartaaj,Then Here is The Idea  Came in Chandrima's Mind...
There Is the The rituals Before Wedding begins... Chandrima tried a lot to Hurt Sartaaj ...but she couldn't Hurt him... As Her Heart is Saying Don't Hurt him and Her Mind is Saying he Betrayed You Just Hurt Him ...She Clam down herself and say No I Hate Him.. So what I can't Hurt Him... But for sure that I will Never forgive Him by any cost...
All Rituals Done That Has To be Done Before Marriage...

And Now Here is the Marriage Day

People of the Kingdom and other Kingdoms were gathered in large numbers together in this Grand wedding And all its rituals...
Here Chandrima's is getting Ready for Her wedding Where Vidha is also getting Ready As Bride.... And There Sartaaj and Shamsher are also Getting ready as Groom

And There is Wedding rituals Starts
Grooms are Sitting in the same Pavilion (Wedding Hall)

And The Priest Started Saying Mantra
And said Call the Brides...

But After sometime Shamsher Went out of the pavilion...
There Chandrima Came in The Wedding Hall ...
Sartaaj is Seeing Chandrima with Raw Eyes (nam aankhe)
Chandrima is not at all seeing Sartaaj...
Sartaaj Noticed that She is not Seeing him....he Assumed that She Started Hating Him....
And Said Now I can marry Vidha Without any Sorrow coz now Chandrima also started hating Me... Now She will not Hurt anymore More

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next...??
Chandrima will marry with Shamsher???

How was the part tell me in the comments.. 🤗...

Also Silent readers 😶 Do Vote!!!

Ps:Thank you The one who liked ,voted and commented on my Story Extremely feeling Happy 🤗