Ch.22 Mesh

Vidha and Shamsher Entered in the palace and Found Jayrath infront of them...vidha was Getting more Worried...

Vidha's thoughts💭 ...
Did Jayrath got to Know everything? will he tell everything to Shamsher..??Our Aim will be Incompleted Forever?

Vidha is having So many thoughts as well as questions!
Jayrath (Angry): Shamsher Behind you Your Loved ones are Cheating you and You Are Folding a Cloth infront of your eyes!!

Shamsher:(Confused) What are you saying I can't understand!! Tell me clearly don't make Puzzles!!

Jayrath: Can't you see What is Happening Behind you?

Shamsher: No ,I don't know! Tell me Don't make Suspense

Jayrath was Saying Only Then Chandrima came In the palace with Bad Condition...

Chandrima's cloth was teared off From Sides,Her Hair Was Opened and Scattered....She Has Scratches in her body...

Chandrima (Shouted):I will Tell you Shamsher what happened!!!

Shamsher saw Chandrima He was Shocked and Becomes Mad/Angry seeing her condition...

Shamsher:(running Towards Chandrima) Chandrima, What happened to you? Who done All this! Tell me the Name..I Promise you he will not spare of Me!!!

Chandrima (wept out): (Pointing at Jayrath)Jayrath tried to force me... I beseech a lot but he didn't listen me...From the Very first day when he saw me That time also he tried to compell but somehow I escaped... Sartaaj rescued me...he is a demon...Somehow I Escaped From his clutch...He Knew that After Escaping from his grip I will come here for help..Before I could reach You He Reached here First... (Crying)

Listening This Shamsher has no Limit of Angerness He Suddenly Went To the weapon room pull out his Sword... Started Attacking Jayrath...

Jayrath save himself By Bending Downwards...

Jayrath:Shamsher What are you Doing Are you Out of Your Mind??!!I haven't done anything!!She is Lieing She is a Bloody Lier... Please Don't listen her!Come to your senses Shamsher she is breaking our friendship...!!

Shamsher was Not in the State of listening anything...He was just Trying to Attack him again and again...

Jayrath: Shamsher Regain your Consciousness!!She is Lieing even your Sister Vidha is Also her Partner please try to listen me...

Shamsher was Furiously Commanded soldiers to Take Jayrath and Put Him into the prison...

He Announced ...
Shamsher: "Tomorrow Jayrath will be hanged infront of the whole Kingdom...So That Each and every Person See it and Should learn a Lesson of Seeing my Chandrima will be a Big crime ...And They Have to Pay For it...Also Announce that Every Men of The Kingdom Will Not See Chandrima... Whenever She will Be Present Infront of Them They all will Downcast Their eyes/Roll down Their Eyes...Those who will Not Do This...Their Eyes Will Be Pulled out from their face...

Soldiers Accepted the Command and Announced it in the whole Kingdom...

Shamsher's Obsession is increased from This Day...

Shamsher (worrying): Chandrima are you Alright?

Chandrima (Cry): I'm happy That you trust me! Please don't spare Him!

Shamsher :"Surely My Love ...I will not spare that Demon!

Shamsher : Vidha Go And Take Chandrima to your room and Do First Aid...I am Calling The Vaid ji

Vidha Taken Chandrima to her Room..

Vidha: Chandrima.. how All this Happened..Best of my knowledge I remember Jayrath didn't Went To ChandraGarh nor the forest and he was there infront of my eyes...?!!? I'm confused!!Tell me..

FLASHBACK

Chandrima after talking with Vidha Went To Her Palace...There She Find that her Earring whose one pair she lost in Nilgiri Forest...Now It's second pair is also missing!
Chandrima tries to find the whole Palace but she couldn't find it .... Atlast She Call All her slaves ...And Ask Each and every slave about her Earring...She Noticed That priya is missing!! Chandrima Ask About Priya to everyone but nobody knows her...She Got to know that no one hires her As Slave in the palace...then she Found From bantook that Priya is From Jayrath's Kingdom... Chandrima was sure that something is fishy...Again Chandrima went to Nilgiri Forest..she enquires every woodcutter,farmers,Grazers and Somebody told her that somebody saw her here... Chandrima was Now Understanding something something...She Went To Palace... Still she didn't find priya Atlast she understands... Somehow she Did scratches on her body... Scattered her hair...Torn her clothes...and Rushed To Ambarpur and Luckily she Reached at Correct time...

Chandrima told flashback to Vidha...

Vidha: Thanks to god...!He saved us! you managed everything well Chandrima...

Chandrima:Yes...now I am Waiting For Tomorrow...

Vidha:Yes...

---🐸🐸---------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️