Ch.23 THE HANGING DAY

After Chandrima and Vidha's Conversation....Shamsher Came in The Middle..

Shamsher: Its late night Vidha And Chandrima ...Go to sleep and Chandrima it's Late night You should stay here only..

Chandrima: B-U-T ...

Shamsher: No but but..!!Stay here only it's not safe in this late night..wild Animals especially Wolfs are Roaming It's Full Moon it's not at all safe... Tomorrow is Jayrath's Hanging day..Do View it and See your Culprit is Getting punishment!!From Tomorrow know one will dare to see you!

Chandrima: Yes.. Please Don't Spare Him..He is Evildoer!(crying)

Shamsher: Don't cry chand..I can't see you Crying... Please calm down!

Chandrima calms down and went to the Guest room

Next Morning

Today is the hanging day of Jayrath... Whole Kingdom's People Gathered at The Place Where Jayrath was going to hang...

The Gallow was Ready With the Hangman ... Jayrath Will Be Hanged Soon...

Shamsher,Vidha and Chandrima Arrived....

Shamsher: Hangman Are you ready?

Hangman: Yes Your Majesty...Just Waiting For Your Sign..

Shamsher: Ok ...I want to hang him As Soon As Possible...I can't Bear Him Anymore...

Jayrath was Make Stand Near The Gallow ....

Jayrath: You Are Doing Wrong!

Shamsher:Just Shut Your Mouth!

Jayrath: Please Listen me Once...

Shamsher: I Don't Want To listen you Anymore...
Shamsher Signs The Hangman To Pull The Gallow...

Hangman Obey The Order And Pull The Handle
Jayrath was Hanged...The Last Word Jayrath Spoke Was You will Regret.....
---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️