Ch.21 Entangle

Priya Reached to Jayrath's Palace and Told Everything...
Now Jayrath is 100% sure that Chandrima is the Culprit but when he got to Know that Vidha is Also Chandrima's Partner Jayrath was totally Shocked he never Imagine that Vidha will Do this...priya has Also Brought Another earring of Chandrima...The First Earring was already There with Jayrath...so Jayrath has Confidence AndProof as well... Without Wasting Time he Went to Ambarpur....

He sat On his Horse and Rushed To Ambarpur Along with priya...
Vidha Who was Coming To Her Palace Founds Jayrath with Priya.. Vidha Saw One Of Chandrima's Earring also in Priya's Hand..
Now Vidha Understands Everything!She Speedily Went To Warn Chandrima...
But before Vidha Reaches There Shamsher stopped Her in the Middle asking......

Shamsher: "Vidha What are you Doing Here? It's Afternoon..From Morning I haven't seen you and Now Again You Are Going Somewhere Else!!Where are you going Behna"??

Vidha:"Brother I was Just walking , I want to take some Fresh air and Want To spent some time with Nature "

Shamsher:"You Have spent Enough time with nature!try to spent sometime with your brother also...After Marriage of mine I Wasn't be able to Spent time with you my little sister" come on let's go back to the palace ..

Vidha:(tensed) B-U-T Brother!

Shamsher: I Said you na No means no!come to the palace!

Vidha agrees and went with Shamsher...

Vidha tries to busy Shamsher with her Talkings...

Vidha: "From where are you coming now brother?"

Shamsher: "Well I went to Neighbour Kingdom for the better relationship of us ...you know Their Kingdom is rich of coals...!!!so if we will have Good relationship with them then we will be getting profit of Coals...You know Vidha How precious are Coal for Humans?!!
Diamonds,Rubies,Gems Ooh god..I can't imagine..How precious are These for me and for every human being..we will become more and more rich...Also Powerful Kingdom In the whole world 🤩🤩🤩...I have put a lot of efforts To Impress Songarh's King ...He is Calm and gentle but also Rude it's really Very Difficult To Impress him...I have came now only..Looks like We are having a very Strong Bond.......
...............

So By These conversations Vidha keep Shamsher busy.....

But Vidya's Effort are not Enough!!
Atlast They reached Palace... Vidha Was Quite Worried about Chandrima....

There Jayrath is Waiting For Shamsher....

---🐸🐸---------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️