Ch.3 Obstracle

As Chandrima Hide her Identity from princess to Sartaaj's wife... She started doing work what a wife has to.....i.e Bringing woods for fire and cooking food, bringing water from well by pot.. The Time when she Started Doing these Work... Sartaaj Stopped Him... Saying "Princess Why are you doing such works... You are living here as wife for the world but for me you are princess.. Please don't do this "
Chandrima (With a Smile) :No Sartaaj, No work is big or small... Please let me do the work...
Sartaaj (With a wide smile)  Thoughts 💭 :(I have seen many Princesses Who used to get others to do their work... And Like to live in their own Luxuries... But you are the Epic one )....Then He says : OK.. But don't go too far away or else you will lost....
Chandrima(With a smile) :Ok ....
Sartaaj then went to Take Woods for His Household and Chandrima went to take Flowers for Worship..

The place where Chandrima went to take Flowers

As She Went to the Forest To take flowers... She starts taking flowers... She saw some butter fly Who are flying around the flowers... Chandrima said :wow!! Soooo Beautiful... When I was in palace... I didn't allowed to go out of the palace... Now I am Free who can see the beauty of nature and Can Live with the Nature.... (Taking long Breathe)... And Again Continue Taking Flowers ....King Jayrath  went to The forest for Hunting .... Chandrima saw that the king was targeting a innocent Deer ...She Came infront of Deer and said "What are you doing?? How can you kill a innocent Animal?? Please don't do it "!!! The King saw Chandrima and said what a Creative Beauty of God... She is made for Me...
Jayrath said :"hey beautiful come with me....
Chandrima with anger :"How dare you to talk me like this...... (angrily)
"Don't you see I'm married "
Jayrath :So what... I will give you all the luxuries... Money, clothes etc... That your so-called Husband can't do it (Jayrath Holds the hands of Chandrima tightly and Taking her to his chariot....)
Chandrima (screaming) :Help!! Help!! Somebody please help me!!.."Fool I'm warning ⚠ you leave my hand "
And Chandrima again starts shouting Help!! Help!! And suddenly she saw A piece of log She Take up the log and Shot it to Jayrath 's head.. Jayrath holds his head and Falls down... Chandrima run away.. Jayrath regain conciousness after a while.. And Again  starts follow Chandrima... Chandrima who is running saw her back that Jayrath is Following her.. Chandrima Stucks from stone half away she falls...Again Jayrath holds her ...and again starts taking along her..

When Jayrath is saying To Chandrima come With me

Sartaaj Hears Chandrima's screaming Sound and following the sound from where the sound is coming.. And reach Chandrima and saw that Jayrath is Holding her.. Sartaaj said (angrily) :"jayrath!!!Leave her Or else I will not spare you...
Jayrath :Bhratha Shri! Aapne Vivah kar liya aur Hume aamantrit bhi nahi kiya... Yeh Aapko shobha nhi deta Bhratha Shri!! (Laughing)
Sartaaj :Leave Her Right now!!! (with Rage)
Jayrath :You don't deserve her Bhratha Shri hahhhhhh(laughing)
Sartaaj :"tum Aise nahi manoge"
Saying the above.. He  targeted and Aiming at Jai

             Sartaaj in anger avatar 👆 Sartaaj leaves his arrow from his dhanushAnd the arrow goes in Jayrath 's hand

Sartaaj leaves his arrow from his dhanush
And the arrow goes in Jayrath 's hand... And He run away.. Saying I will be back... (angrily) ....Chandrima (smiling) :Thank you so much...
Sartaaj :Its my duty to save you..

Chandrima 's heart starts making soft corner for Sartaaj.....

Here with the Fire of Revenge Jayrath is making plan to kill Sartaaj... And there king Chandrashekhar and prince Shamsher are finding Chandrima.... Everywhere with there soldiers... And Spread the message of Chandrima has lost everywhere .. She is Very Beautiful just like brightness of moon ...Jayrath got the Message of Losting of princess who is beautiful like moon.. Then Jayrath reminds of Chandrakanta... What will he do??
---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
Will see in the next part.. 🤗

How was the part?? Tell me in the comments... 🤗