Ch.10 Broken 💔

There Chandrima is not Feeling good... Her
Heart Is Trembled... Her Mind is Full of Bad Vibes... She is waiting For Sartaaj....
It's Been Night Now.... Sartaaj Didn't Came..... Now Chandrima Can't wait anymore.... She Stood up and came out of the temple.... She Went To the Villages InSearch of Sartaaj... She Knocked In everybody's House and Asked for Sartaaj... But still she Have No Response She Manages Herself.... And Consolate
Herself that "Don't Worry Chandrima Sartaaj is Fine... Nothing happened to Sartaaj, He is alright"But Her Heart Denies her Consolation... But still She calm to herself... Now it's Morning... she Searched Sartaaj Everywhere But Still She Couldn't Find Him... Her Heart is Losing Hope... But Still she Is Adamant to her Positive thought And... Without Eating And Drinking is Searched Him again and again ..And Reached Forest... She take Few steps then Suddenly She Faints..
Some villagers who are passing through the route For Grazing their Cattles And Goats Found Chandrima lying fainted in the jungle... The Villagers Carry Chandrima And Take her to their home.. There the villagers Reached Home and Took her to his Hut... Villagers Wife Saw that there Husband Brought Someone They Asked them "Who is She?? "
They Replied :"We Found Her In the forest... Don't know who is she.. (They don't know Chandrima coz They live far
from Ambarpur)
One of the Lady:"Looks like she is tensed and also starving... She didn't eat anything...

That lady sprinkles the water in Chandrima's Eyes suddenly She Woke up Saying SARTAAJ!!

She Found Sartaaj is not here.. She Again Starts Crying and Said
Chandrima(Crying):" Where were you Sartaaj.... I am Waiting for you... You Promised me you will never hurt / tease me... Please Come back..

The Villagers Asked What's the Matter..
Chandrima Told Everything To the Villagers....
One of the villager: don't worry beta... Surely you will find him... We will help you to reach out to Sartaaj... Trust us

Chandrima(Crying):thank you so much.

One villagers wife: You should not go outside.. As The Prince's Soldiers are still in your Search ....

Chandrima(tensed) :No I will also go ..
One of the Villager: No Beta, you are weak now you haven't eat anything... Please stay here and take rest and also have food... We promise you we will find Sartaaj soon....

Chandrima(tensed):No how can I stay here... There Don't know In which condition Sartaaj is Suffering there and here I should rest here?
Villeger:Please beta, trust us I promise you we will find Sartaaj and bring back him to you..
Chandrima:But..how Can I stay here peacefully... (crying)
Villager : Please... Listen us you are like our Daughter only... You will not listen to your father... As a father I'm requesting you Chandrima stay here..

Somehow Chandrima Accepts....
There villagers went in Search of Sartaaj....

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---

What will happen next??
surely will see in the next part!!

Show Your Support By Vote And view your comments...

Dedicated this Part to LelaDeviShadevRam hope you will like it Di 🤗

Ps:Seeing Comments of you guys I changed my mind.... Thanks for the support 🤗

Happy Reading!!