Ch.4 A Painful Consipiracy Begins

After Jayrath Incident... chandrima and Sartaaj went back their Home... As They Reach Home.. Suddenly Chandrima asked Sartaaj how do you know king's name?? And Why He was calling You Bhratha (Big Brother)???.... Sartaaj Said :He is my small brother... Jayrath... Who used to love Palace Treasure and Holds... In front of these.. His Relations are nothing for him.... The Time when I was getting Coronation for the Designation of King He asked me to make him king... And I should Live the life of Forest Dweller For 10 years ... I Agreed!! Said sartaaj..
And now I have completed 9 years in this forest... And I am nearer to one year...
Chandrima :So For Your Brother you Leave the palace and living a life of a Woodman...
Sartaaj :Yes

Chandrima 's Heart starts making More soft Corner ...for Sartaaj...

Same here with Sartaaj... He also started loving Chandrima dearly ...His and Chandrima's Situations are same..

1 Month Passed... Of Chandrima and Sartaaj Living Together

There Feelings for each other are now even stronger than before...

Finally The day has Come... When Chandrima Finally Finds his Prince Charming Sartaaj ...And Confessed Her Love for Sartaaj...
Sartaaj is Sooo Happy... And Sartaaj Was also Going to Confess his Love Too for Chandrima...
That moment Bantook Came... With Puff up... And Said Sartaaj Your Mother's Health is Very Bad.. Listening The Sentence he Shocked... And Without out saying a word He just Ran Away To the palace....

Sartaaj 's Palace 👆

Sartaaj 's Palace 👆

Sartaaj Came to the palace ..Where He went to see her mother who has just fever...But Jayrath Exaggerate the message to the Whole kingdom..

Sartaaj :Mother What Happened to you ?? Are you alright??? Have taken the medicines?? have you consult the vaid (ayurvedic doctor)?? Mother say Something ??(Worried)
Mother :Son, I'm fine ...I have little fever.. Don't worry...
Sartaaj :I was just Scared mother (Sad)
Mother (Crying) :How are you my son?? My eyes yearned to see you.....
I will never forgive jaydrath... What all he has done with you was not fair (More Cry)
Sartaaj :Mother, don't worry ...only few months left for 1years.. Then I will live with you forever....☺ (smile)
Mother :These 9 years are also looking like 100 years.... (cry)
Sartaaj :Don't cry mother...

Suddenly Jayrath entered saying welcome brother( Conspiracy Smile)
Jayrath said :King of Ambarpur Shambuh
And her daughter Vidha has come.. I have invited them for dinner...

Sartaaj :Ok.. Let's welcome them.. (actually Sartaaj didn't know that the prince who wants to marry Chandrima.. Is his father)

Sartaaj Welcomed them with respect and warm greetings.... Vidha was impressed by his charm and grace... His kindness. The way he is respecting... Makes her fall in love with him
#LoveAtFirstSight

They all have their Dinner including Sartaaj also (Her mother insist him)
Vidha is continuously seeing Sartaaj... Which is noticed by Jayrath...

After Dinner... Jayrath called Vidha
And ask her
Jayrath:Do you Love Sartaaj??
Vidha(Hesitate):N-N-N-O
Jayrath :Don't Lie Princess Vidha!!
Vidha :Yes I Love Him, but Will he accept me... ??
Jayrath: Don't worry about that... I will convince him.. He will surely Marry With You....

Vidha : I'm Hoping..
Jayrath:Trust me...

Actually It was a Plan of Jayrath... Who wants to kill Sartaaj... But his mind changed as He Joined hands with king Chandrashekar and Shamsher Who wants Chandrima back...Jayrath Told Everything To The King and the Prince... And Therefore Made the plan to Crack the Relationship of Chandrima and Sartaaj...

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
Sartaaj will marry Vidha??? He will Broke the Trust of Chandrima..?? Will Chandrima Accept the truth it?? What will happen??? 🤷🤷🤷

Surely Will see in the next part...
Till then keep voting my Story if you liked it ... 🤗