Ch.18 The First Culprit

Chandrashekar Saying This He Started following Chandrima also disguising himself.... He followed Chandrima and Found that She Came in Nilgiri Forest...

Chandrashekar's POV

"Nilgiri Forest!! But Why Chandrima Came here... This is the place Where Sartaaj was Fallen... Something is Definitely Wrong I have to check it Out.. "

Saying This He Went Into The Forest Following Chandrima And Found Vidha with Her..

Chandrima : Vidha Have you Executed Your Plan?
Vidha : No chandrima, I tried a Lot But I Didn't get Chance !

Chandrima :We have to Execute our Plan as soon as possible Before Wedding... We Have to Give Justice To Sartaaj By Killing their Culprits

Vidha : Don't Worry Chandrima we Will Try Our Best
Chandrima :Ok Let's Go!! If someone will see here Talking With Each Other...We may be have in trouble..... They May do Doubt on Us So Come on let's Go..

As Chandrima and Vidha Turned They Found Chandrashekar was Standing behind them hiding himself by a tree  ... Chandrashekar listened All The Conversations...

Chandrashekar: So this is your Real Face and These are your Real Intentions... !! How dare you?? I will go and tell everything to Shamsher and Jayrath ..

Saying this he moved but now Chandrima has no resigned and Also Chandrashekar Got to know their Real Intention...

She run towards him with a rope and throw the rope towards Chandrashekar's leg... Chandrashekar's one leg stuck in the rope... After entangling his leg she Pull the rope... The Stucken leg Started moving as Chandrima pulled that Rope... She made Chandrashekar Swinged upside-down.. Like Sartaaj was swinged ...

Chandrashekar(Scared):"Please leave me... Chand I am Your Father How Can you do this type of behavior with your father... (Folding Hands infront of Chandrima )...(afraid)

Chandrima (Angrily ):Father? And You My Foot.. Shame on you!!.. You killed My Father Brutually You are a murderer ...Real face of ours?? Like Really You have Shown us your real Face !!Where is My Mother? Did you Kill her Also like you did with My Father and Sartaaj??

Chandrasekhar (afraid) :How Do You Know!!?? Did you read That Diary!!?? But How..?? No-one Can Open That Book So How Can You Opened the Book !!???
I see Your Mother Allowed You Only To Open book...

Chandrima :Just Shut Your Mouth !!And Tell Me Where Is My Mother Or else....

Chandrashekar(Shuddering):No Please Don't Kill Me I will Tell You Everything....

(Chandrashekar tell everything to Chandrima about Her Mother and Father were killed by him )

Chandrima (Angry with a High  ) :You Devil, Now I will Not Spare You ..

Chandrashekar(Shuddering):Please Don't Kill Me, I Beg You please I will Apologize myself In front of Wholeworld that I, Shamsher and Jayrath Killed Sartaaj, please Leave Me ...

Chandrima : Did You feel Petty for Sartaaj, My Father and Mother!!!??? NO YOU DIDN'T FEEL PETTY NOR  YOU ARE FEELING GULITY..

Chandrima Cut The Rope of Chandrasekhar's leg... He Fallen On The Ground...Chandrashekar tried To Save Himself By Running But Chandrima Hold Him...And Vidha and Chandrima Both Hold him ...and Take him to the mountain , Where Sartaaj was pushed...

Chandrashekar(Shudder):Please!!Leave me, please leave me... Please forgive me

Chandrima and Vidha Reached on the Edge of the mountain and Pushed Chandrashekar..

Chandrashekar:Nooooooooo!!!!

And He was fallen and Died on the Spot...

Chandrima Cried and said" Sartaaj, papa, Maa Your First Culprit got his Punishment"....

Vidha :Yes... The 1st Culprit got his Punishment..

Chandrima : How many left? 2!!

Vidha: Soon they will also get their punishment...

There Shamsher and Jayrath got the News of Chandrasekhar 's Demise
---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
What will be the Step of Jayrath and Shamsher??
Surely will see in the next part 🤗🤗
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️