Ch. 11 A Lost Love 💕

Before leaving the Home In Search of Sartaaj... Villager Asked Chandrima that where she met him last and What did he say that where is he Going??...
Chandrima Answered That She last Met Him in the temple And He went to take Water for Me From a Bank of River...
After Knowing Villagers Went In Search of Sartaaj... 1st They Went to the Temple... And Asked Everyone About Sartaaj And Enquired but Still They Didn't Get Much Response ...So After Temple They Went to That Bank of River That Chandrima Told Where Sartaaj went... They Reached On the River.... They Found That some Fishermans are Fishing  in that River...

During Night When Chandrima Went to the River She didn't Found The Fishermans as It was late Night... In that Time Fishermans Don't come To Fishing....

Villagers Asked Each and Every Fisherman Atlast
One Fisher Men Told :" I Don't Know the name... Exactly as I was far from them... But I Saw Soldiers Who take that Man with Him... Making Him wear HandCuffs/Rope....I think That Soldiers are Of King Shambuh... Looking At Their Uniforms I Guess"

Villager:"Thank You So much... You made Our problems easy...

After Listening The Fisherman they went to the Palace (as nobody Knows them) As they Went In the palace They Heard Two Soldiers Conversation

1st Soldier :Looks like now Sartaaj is Died only.. I'm Feeling Sorry for him....
2nd soldier:Yes! you are right... He Don't Deserves this....
1st Soldier: What will Be the reaction of Princess When She Got to know that prince Shamsher Push Sartaaj from the nilgiri Mountain...

2nd Soldier: Same Here... I am worried about Princess.... She loves him so dearly... But Prince Shamsher With a Heart of Stone Kills Sartaaj Brutally ...

Villagers Listen The following Conversation And Rushly Went to the Nilgiri Mountain....

But One more Person Is There Who Listens The Soldier's Conversation

She is none other than but Vidha.... After Listens the Conversation She Blow Down in her Knees... Her Eyes are Full of Tears She Couldn't Stop her tears.... She Blames Herself... That only Because of her Sartaaj Was In the condition... She also Loose Almost hope... But still she has a little hope that No Sartaaj can't go away Like This...she Also Went to the Nilgiri Mountain....

IN HOUSE(WHERE CHANDRIMA IS STAYING NOW)

Chandrima (Hoping) :"Why Kaka didn't Come yet ?? It's Almost A Day...He wents ....Kaki Any news ..??My Heart is Panicking.... (Mera Dil Ghabra Raha hai) ....
Kaki: Don't worry Chandrima They All will be back soon... Have some water and take rest...

Chandrima(Crying) :"Please tell him to come fast... I Can't wait anymore "

Chandrima is Worried about Sartaaj a lot but Who will tell her About Sartaaj....

NILGIRI MOUNTAIN

Villagers reached at Nilgiri Mountain ....They Saw Every where.... They Even Calling his Name SARTAAJ are you there... Can you listen us.....
One of the Villager Saw Something is Glittering.... He went nearer to that Glittering object and found that it's a Golden Earring with Blood ....

1st Villager:"Looks Like Its a Royal Earring which is made for Royal People.... "but it's has blood

2nd villager:Yes You are right.... Hey is it Sartaaj's??? That's not a good sign

1st Villager:Maybe...!!Chandrima told us na they both are in wedding attire ...so maybe it's his only... Let's hope Sartaaj is Fine...

They went to near the edge of the mountain where Sartaaj was pushed....when they look from the edge of the mountain.... They literally Feels Cry Hey it's Sartaaj...

Painful Love💓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें