Ch.2 Forest 🌲

Chandrima After Running from the palace... Divagates in search of shelter .
Chandrima Is gasping as She ran far away for miles from the palace
...And Now Chandrima is hungry and thirsty She didn't Eat anything after she ran away from the palace ...Chandrima is feeling dizzy ...She ran to the Forest.. She come over giddy... And Halfway She Faints.. Sartaaj who is going through the forest..

Sartaaj 👆 Found a female who was lying fainted under the tree

Sartaaj 👆
Found a female who was lying fainted under the tree ...The female is none other than but Chandrima... Sartaaj took her to his Hut.... He lie Chandrima on a Cot...Sartaaj gave Chandrima Ayurvedic medicines ...after that Sartaaj Went outside to take water ...In that moment Chandrima come to senses... She Sees here and there and Thinking "Where Am I?? who brought me here?? "She is thinking only..At the same time Sartaaj entered in the house... Chandrima (jitters) :Who are you?? Who brought me here??
Sartaaj :I'm Sartaaj,I am the only one who brought you here
Chandrima(still jittering) :Why??
Sartaaj :Don't worry, Why are you trembling ?? Don't scare of me.. I found you fainted in the jungle.. So I brought you here.. I think you didn't eat or drink anything that's why you fainted.. Look I have brought some Food and water.. Please have it otherwise your health will get worse...
Chandrima (Seeing at Sartaaj Kindly) : Thank you so much
Chandrima ate food and drink water ...
Sartaaj said :Anything else you want??
Chandrima :No thanks
Sartaaj :What's your name?? Looking your clothes it looks like you are from royal family .
(Chandrima Thought that he was a good guy she should tell him everything.. If his intentions are wrong then at the same time when I was fainted he can took my jewellery but he is not to that type of person...)
Chandrima :I'm Chandrima Princess of ChandraGarh... And tells everything that how her father is forcing her to marry his choice... After saying that she said I should leave now....
Sartaaj said where will you go?? Your father is a powerful king and he will find you out you should stay here only...
Chandrima :But how will I live here...??
Sartaaj :Yes..... Let me think
Bantook who is living with Sartaaj listens everything and said you should change your identity... You will live here as Sartaaj's wife
Sartaaj and Chandrima (Shocked)
Saying together What!!????
Bantook :Yes. This is the only way you can change your identity and now here if anyone asks Your Name then Say your name as Chandrakanta...but for us you will be Chandrima...
Sartaaj and Chandrima agreed
Sartaaj :Chandrima then you should change your royal clothes or else someone will recognise you...
Chandrima(Agreed):Yes you are Right...
Sartaaj give her clothes... Chandrima went and change her clothes ...

 Chandrima went and change her clothes

Chandrima 👆

Here King Chandrasekhar and Shamsher are Searching for Chandrima........

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
Chandrasekhar and Shamsher will find Chandrima??? Or Chandrima will finds her Prince Charming Before they found her ?? What will happen???
Will See In the Next Part 🤗...
Wait for the next part 😎😎