Ch.20 Snooper 🕵️‍♀️

Romours were Spread All over the Kingdom That Chandrashekhar has Attempted Suicide Because He Was In Guilt That he is The Murderer of Sarbjit..And he can't live with that guilt so he decided to finish himself..Even Shamsher Also Started Believing The Same..but Jayrath Still Don't Believe that Chandrashekhar Can Suicide.. Jayrath is Thinking This only Suddenly He Saw Something is Glittering in the Shrubs...He went to that Shrub And Found one Earring...Jayrath is Continuously Looking at the Earring and Try to Recalling That he has seen this Earring..

Jayrath (Holding Earring):" I Have seen This Earring Somewhere...!!But Where?..I Can't Recall It..."

He Pressurize His Brain to Recall About This Earring

Suddenly He Recalled
Jayrath: "This is Chandrima's Earring which is Gifted by Shamsher On the Occasion of There Marriage.." How This Earring Came Here..does This Earring has legs or what?? "DEFINITELY NOT!!"

Now Jayrath is 90 percent Sure That Chandrima killed Chandrashekhar...But Still he is having doubt he is her father why will she Kill him..??So He Decided To do One thing
..From The Very First Day Jayrath is Having Doubt on Chandrima But He is not having Proof..So He Decided To Follow Chandrima...

ON NEXT DAY
Jayrath has sent a Guptchar(Snooper) in ChandraGarh as Chandrima's One of Daasi..so That know One Doubt Her...She Entered in The Kingdom Of ChandraGarh as the name of Priya... She Became Personal Daasi of Chandrima... Chandrima was Unaware Of That Daasi Nor Jayrath's Doubt on Her Again...Priya Started Following Chandrima in Each and every Movement or I can say Priya is keeping eye on Chandrima's each and every movement...Chandrima was unfamiliar about it so She is Carrying on her Works...

It 's been 14 Days of Priya and Also Chandrashekhar 's Demise... In ChandraGarh still she didn't find Any Proof That Proves that Chandrima is Culprit...

One Day another Same Secret Paper was sent to Chandrima By Vidha...same secret coded Poems Can be Seen in Flames of candle 🕯️..

Chandrima Got that Letter In the Poem it is written that Come and Meet Me at the Same Place Where we meet regularly...

Chandrima Rushed to the Same Place Where she met Vidha Before

There Priya secretly Seeing Everything and Started Following Chandrima...

Chandrima Reached Nilgiri Forest , Priya Also Reached there...

Chandrima Found that Vidha is Standing There disguising herself into a Old Lady...Somehow Priya Try to Recognise That old lady and Successfully She Recognise her That She is Vidha...
Priya was Shocked ..

Vidha : Chandrima I think Jayrath is Having Doubt on Us..
Chandrima: How are you sure?
Vidha: I Have seen your Earring in his Hand..on the day when Chandrashekhar was Found dead...

Chandrima: "What!!??I haven't realised that I have lost my Earring ..How I can be so irresponsible!!!??" "Till Now I didn't get to know that My One Earring is Missing

Vidha : "I think While Chandrashekhar and You Are Clashing with Each Other That Time Only Your One Earring
Has Fallen..."

Listening These conversations Priya Rushed Out Towards Jayrath's Palace...

---🐸🐸---------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️

Note: Nidhi Tiwari as Priya