Ch.19 News

Hello Guys I am Back But only For Somedays as there is Festival... 🤗🤗
So Now First of All Happy Mini Diwali to all my lovely Readers and My watty friends.. 😘😘✨✨✨
May Your Life Always Shine Like Diwali Diyas... ❤️❤️

***********************************************
There Chandrima and Vidha After Giving Punishment to their First Culprit Rushed towards their respective Palaces...
There Chandragarh 's People got to know their King's Demise ... Some people's are sad but more of them are Happy As Most of the people of Chandragarh knew that He killed their Beloved King Sarabjit..
But they are not openly celebrating their happiness.. they all are controlling Themselves.. same Condition is going with Chandrima she is happy that her love Got Half justice by Killing Chandrasekhar..

IN AMBARPUR

Vidha is also going with the same situation.. She is Also very happy but can't express her happiness openly..

There Messenger of AMBARPUR came And Said to Shamsher and Jayrath

Messenger: Prince! There is a bad news..

Shamsher (Who was very happy that his marriage is going with Chandrima Suddenly Shocked): What!!? Tell me!

Jayrath:(Suspicious) What happened envoy tell us fast don't make us puzzled!

Messenger (with a sad face )King Chandrasekhar is No more!

Listening the Above Sentance Both Shamsher and Jayrath got a Great Shock

They both Dazed

Listening the above the Rushed to  Nilgiri forest

They went to Nilgiri forest and found Chandrasekhar 's Body with full of blood..

People are Gathered Around Chandrasekhar When Shamsher and Jayrath reached there..

They both Shouted at Everyone
Shamsher (angry): how can you see a man who was brutally injured.. he needs medical treatment and how all are staring him like a dog..

Jayrath: Yes Shame on You!!

They both Carried Chandrasekhar with their Horse  and Rushed towards The Vedshala (hospital)

The Doctor (Ved):(After checking his pulse on the spot signs no more) Sorry you are late he is No More!!

They Both Shocked..

They asked to check again but still no positive sign..

Shamsher was thinking about Chandrima that what will be her reaction when she will get to Know about her father's demise..My Dreams of marriage with her again will be postponed..How much time do I have to wait to Marry you (Sad)

Jayrath was having doubt that Something is fishy..
Thoughts 💭 Chandrasekhar was busy in Chandrima s wedding then why he Came here .. Nilgiri forest?
The same place where sartaaj was Died....

So sorry for short update.. 🤐🤐
I will Update the next part long 😘

So again Happy Mini Diwali 💥💥
Stay Happy stay Blessed
---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️