Ch.25 Truth Reveal!!?

GOT TO KNOW WHO IS THE PERSON THAT VIDHA AND CHANDRIMA ARE MISSING?

Yes She is none other than but Priya ...Who Ran Away From the Palace... When Jayrath was Proven Guilty...

Flashback
When Jayrath Sent to jail... Priya Disguising herself again as Daasi.. Went to The Jail and Enter in Jayrath's Cell... Jayrath Recognize Her... And Said...

Jayrath : I think I will be no more soon... So There is not much time to say anything... The Soldiers are Coming... So Listen me Carefully...

After My Body Will burn ...You just come and Check my Ash... In the ash you will find Chandrima's Earring with The Coded Poem that Vidha Sent to Chandrima..

Priya:But How I will Find that another earring and The Coded poem? The Coded paper will not burn?

Jayrath :No it will not I will swallow the ring and about the coded poem...By God grace I have learnt some Mantras Which will protect this Coded poem from fire and Also it will not visible Till 30 minutes of my exequies...

After 30 minutes just come and View the Ash Carefully And Spell This Mantra...

Jayrath Gives A Chit to Priya in which That Mantra is Written... .

After Jayrath's  Last rituals... Priya Somehow distracted the cemetery people....

And Spell out the mantra After 30 min... Priya found Chandrima's one Earring ....
Suddenly she saw the coded poem Shining from the black Ash and raising upwards.... Priya Pick it and Run away....

Present

Vidha and Chandrima are Waiting for a Chance to execute their plan as soon as possible...

Here Priya Got That Earring and Paper...
She wants to Show this Proof to Shamsher As Soon as possible...

Vidha and Chandrima are still unaware of Priya and her plan....

Priya After Taking the Earring and poem went inside the palace of AMBARPUR...

Shamsher was sitting in his Room...Busy in Thinking Something...

Priya Entered in the room
shamsher saw her and Stunned (Last time Shamsher Meet her but didn't recognize her as Last Time she Disguised herself as Slave

Shamsher (Shocked) :Who are you..?? Who give you permission to enter in my palace!!!????

Priya: I will Tell you Everything!! But please Listen me once... Before anyone reaches here please listen me carefully...

Priya told everything to Shamsher, He was Shocked.and Angry .. And didn't believe...After Saying Full truth that how Chandrima and Vidha are taking Revenge from all of you... How she Killed Chandrashekar.. How she Kill Jayrath .... Priya Show Shamsher The Proofs and said everything... And The Another pair of earring too that she Taken from ChandraGarh 's palace

Shamsher He had to believe this despite he does not wanting to believe...

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️