Ch.13 Revenge For Love🔥Part 2

As Shamsher Orders his soldier's to rushed out in the Forest and Find Chandrima...They Rushed out into the forest and Started Searching Chandrima EveryWhere.... The Soldiers Split into two And starts Finding Chandrima In each and Every Corner of the Forest... There Chandrima is sat under the tree on the Bank of River where Sartaaj was Funeraled ..Heartbroken Chandrima Remembering Him... Suddenly She saw the reflection of soldiers of Ambarpur in the River who saw her and Are Coming Towards Her...
She Suddenly Calm herself... Soldiers came and said

Soldiers : Princess! we came here to take you to the palace... Prince Shamsher has Send us to Bring you in the palace... Please come with us

Chandrima (sad) :Leave right now!! I will not come... Just leave me Alone !!

Soldiers : if you will not come with us... So prince orders to bring you forcefully!!

Saying this they Called the Daasis...they came and hold Chandrima... And forcefully they Make her sit in the Sedan Chair..

They Bring Chandrima in the palace... Shamsher came in the court then starts his acting :

Shamsher(sad) : I got the news about Sartaaj's demise.. Praying to God that his soul may rest in peace...

Chandrima (thoughts 💭) :You scoundrel !! After Killing my love giving prayers to him.. You will not be forgiven for your Sins... I will ensure that you are not gonna get place in heaven as well as Hell... God will never forgive you Sinner!!

Thinking the above her rage started in her eyes.

Shamsher (sad) : I'm sorry Chandrima! I really love you.. And I can't see another person with you that's why jayrath and I said Lied about Vidha... Also I can't see My Sister Heartbroken and Hurt... That's why I did so... But When I Get to know that Vidha helped you and Sartaaj In running Away from the palace I realized that I was Wrong... My Sister is Happy seeing Sartaaj s' happiness with and she saw that Sartaaj is Happy With You... But Who Knows God Has Written Something Else in Sartaaj's Fate...

"And Yes! how This incident Happened with Sartaaj asked Shamsher .

(Shamsher has Planned that when he will ask about Reason of Sartaaj's Death ....He will Sign his one man who will say the Reason of Sartaaj's Death )

One Man: I have seen Prince Shamsher!! (Bowed Down) Prince Sartaaj went in the Forest in search of food and When he was Collecting the food.. Suddenly He Found a Lion who was Coming towards him... For Saving his life he ran and ran and reached the mountain... The lion was Infront of Sartaaj.. He started Stepping backwards.. As he stepped back and back he reached the edge of the mountain and Slipped from the Mountain...

Shamsher : WHAT!! It's so heart Wrenching (cry)

Chandrima started seeing that man and Shamsher with her furious and Revengeful red eyes ...and Says" Sartaaj Was not a Coward He lived in the forest for nine years and Has Good Bonding with animals... He can't harm animals nor the animals can harm him.. If it so then also he know How to defend himself.".. She said with (Rage)...

But Shamsher and That man didn't listen Chandrima... By God grace...

Vidha Noticed Everything ...she Signs Chandrima to calm down and relaxed... Chandrima saw Vidha's Sign and Calmed down...

Chandrima(Cry): What!! (AND Starts crying)

Shamsher (Coming Closer to Chandrima to give her Support) : Chandrima Stop crying..I can't see you crying like this ...

Chandrima :(Pushed Him) Don't You Dare to come closer to me...

Shamsher (tried to calm himself) : Sorry but I'm just Giving you Support... To be strong and if you feel awkward then I am so sorry..

Chandrima :(Staring him but calm herself)
It's OK

Shamsher : I think you should take rest...
Daasi Come take Chandrima to the guest room..

Chandrima:No I will not stay here!!
Shamsher : Please! If you will not stay here then I will feel that.. You didn't forgive me...!!

Chandrima(thoughts 💭) :"But the Fact is No one will Forgive you sinner!! You have Invited your own Death!! Now just be ready! And see I will make your life miserable! That you will never forget for your coming Births and Births

Chandrima : OK I will stay here..

Shamsher called the Daasis(Slaves) and signs to take Chandrima to the room... They accepted and take her to the room..

Shamsher Went into his room Called his Partners (Jayrath and Chandrasekhar) and Said Finally Everything was Sorted (laughs)
And says "Cheers to us guys "

There Chandrima and Vidha signs a good luck to each other...

---🐸🐸----------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️