Ch.14 A Truth 💔

As Chandrima went to her Room... She started to execute her plan....but firstly she Thought 💭... To take revenge ... first I should separate them... But on the other side Chandrima thought that "I Can't hurt my father and on the other side her heart is saying he killed your love you can't forgive him... " She was totally in a dilemmatic Situation..Suddenly

Chandrima went back to flash back "

Vidha Told her in the forest where Sartaaj was exequies...
Vidha : we have to broke there unity ....So First we will start broking there Partnership ...
Chandrima :"OK!

And then Chandrima came to the Present
She Made a plan...To tell Vidha ...chandrima waited for midnight when everybody will fall asleep  She will call Vidha and tell her about the plan...So she waited for midnight ..
After dinner...she started roaming in the palace she noticed each and every corner of the palace.. She then passed through his father's room.. She entered in his father's room (it was guest room but He stayed for 3 days)

King Chandrasekhar always carries a small box with him While he was traveling and When he was in the palace he put that box in the locker Chandrima always noticed that Small Box and Also she too asked
About the box to his Father but King Chandrasekhar always ignores her Questions... .So Today when Chandrima entered in the room where king Chandrashekar was staying she found that small box ..
She Thought "today I have to Check what's there in this Box
She took the box and went to her room glidly ...She reached to her Room and Opened the Box She Was Totally Shocked !! In that box there is a Book and Photos ...Actually It was her Mother's Book Who was In guilt.. To reduce her guilt she Wrote Everything in the Book..... when Chandrima read that Book She Cried and was Totally Shocked.......!!!

BOOK

Dear Diary,
What to say I am now in guilt so writing my Sin, pain,guilt in this Book ...I am Shanti the Queen of ChandraGarh...I have betrayed my Husband Sarbjeet Who loves me dearly And Can do anything for me.... He was the king of ChandraGarh..
I was a Poor Fisherman 's Daughter...He saw me on the Bank of River Where I was fishing one day ..He fallen in love with me and the First sight ...He Searched My bio data.. He Get to know my name, my village everything... He went to my house Put Marriage Proposal in front of my Father He Agreed Thinking that I will be happy with Sarbjeet And I will not live the life of a poor as His parents are living so he agreed....When I Get to know that My Marriage has been fixed with Sarbjeet I was Shocked and Denied for doing this marriage... My Father Insist me... That Sarbjeet was a kind, good hearted person I will be happy with him... Then also I denied They give me their Swear (kasam khana) Forcefully I agreed... I denied doing marriage with Sarbjeet Because I love somebody else which is none other than Chandrashekar who is also a fisherman, we both love each other dearly... I married To Sarbjeet... And It was 5 years of our marriage... I don't love Sarbjeet but however I have to do drama... I waited for Chandrasekhar We had a daughter ...Sarbjeet Named her Chandrima... Sarbjeet and Chandrima has a very special bonding of father -daughter They can't live without each other ..
I always waited for Chandrasekhar... I don't know that Chandrashekar went out of the town for His fish business... After 5 years he come back.. When he got know about My marriage he went to the palace one night... I was sleeping when He called me suddenly I woke up and seeing him I was so happy that I can't explain in words I run towards him and Hugged Him Asking where were you gone? Do you know How much I waited for you (cry) he said to me Don't worry Now I am Back ,now I will never leave You... I said But How? Chandrasekhar was Clever minded he said :let's finish Sarbjeet... I'm totally blinded by his love so I agreed... That Night me and Chandrashekar killed Sarbjeet (cry) and said he died because of disease And Chandrashekar announced that he is the new king of ChandraGarh... I was Happy... But Who knows that After that Incident everything was changed! Actually He Came in the palace for becoming the king he was greedy ..it was his plan.. He loves money only... One day when I got to know about this The cloth of blind love for him was totally unfolded... I told him you are a cheater ,sinner and you made me a sinner also..I will tell everything about you to Everyone...

The Book was incompleted.... As chandrashekar get to know about that she was writing everything in a book...

Actually Shanti was sent to jail when she got to know everything.... There she wrote this book but one day Chandrasekhar got to know that she is writing everything in a book... So He killed her... But before Shanti's death she Cursed Chandrashekar that He can't destroy this book and picture if he will try to open this book he will burned and will become ash...
From that day Chandrashekar was Hiding this book in a Box and Keeping it with him so that no one can read this book.... And she also said that This book will open by Chandrima..only... But Chandrasekhar Don't know that this book can be opened by chandrima...

Chandrima read Till Everyone But She don't know what happened next after when her mother got to know about Chandrashekar 's truth...

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️