Ch.26 Poison

A Long Update 😘😘for My Dear Readers hoping that I won't disappoint you ❤❤
~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~🐸 ~~

Shamsher was Stunned And He was Angry He Can't Control Himself..

Shamsher : what!! Vidha and Chandrima!!??coz of Them..
I killed Jayrath My Beloved Friend Who is Always thinking My Good I killed him Without Listening him I Ordered him To Be Hanged (cries) Atlast Also He  Alerted Me!! But I am The Fool Who didn't Listen Him...

Priya:They Killed Chandrashekar Too.. On Your Wedding Day Chandrashekar Got To Know Everything! But Before He Reached you...They Both Kill Him Brutally.. Even She didn't show Some Mercy thinking that he is her Father ..

Shamsher :They Cheated Me!!?? they Fooled Me!!?? The Prince of Ambarpur!!! I will not spare these Womens.... (angrily) My Own Sister also cheated Me! I will not forgive you ...You both Have to Pay for it... No, Chandrashekar Is Not Chandrima's Real Father he Killed Her Real Father... That's Why She Didn't show mercy!!

Priya:(Shocked )Now The Next Target is you.. I came across here to Alert You...king Jayrath ordered me That After his Death I should Immediately Inform you without wasting Time!

Shamsher :I Loved you endlessly Chandrima But You Didnt understand That! You cheated Me now See What Will I Do I will Make Your Life Miserable And I will Marry You!! I will see who will Stop This Marriage!!

Shamsher and Priya Listens The Footsteps..

Priya :Somebody is Coming!

Shamsher :Go and Hide I'm Sure They are Vidha and Chandrima!

Priya Hides Herself Behind The Pole

There Chandrima and Vidha Came inside the Room

Vidha:What Happened Bhratha Why are You Sweating? Is Everything OK? Are you alright?

Chandrima :Yes Prince! What happened are you okay? Should I bring you some food?

Shamsher : No I am not at All hungry!

Chandrima :Take it you are Looking Stressed ! For Me Can't you eat?

Shamsher :Ok My Love For You.. I'm coming

Vidha : OK we are waiting for you near The Dinning Table!

Shamsher :Ok

Vidha and Chandrima Went Out ...

Priya came Outside from The Pole

Shamsher :Just Follow Their Each and Every Movement..Im damn Sure they Will be Doing something soon to kill me!!

Priya: Yes Prince! (bowed down)

Priya Went Outside The Room and started Following Chandrima and Vidha

Chandrima and Vidha are In RasoiGhar (Kitchen)

One Daasi Came Inside the kitchen From the Back door

Chandrima to Daasi : Have You Brought what I Told You To Brought?

Daasi :Yes Princess! Here is The Herb ...

The Daasi belongs To ChandraGarh

Chandrima :Thanks A Lot Dear... It truly means a lot.. You are helping us to reach out aim as Soon as possible

Daasi :Its my responsibility! We want to see Our Beloved Prince 's Culprit To Get Their Punishment As Soon as possible

Vidha :Yes We are Also Hoping For The Same