Chapter 4

Hello everyone!! I'm back even though i was only gone for a few day, but I'm back!! Sorry my updates have been all over the place, but they're still updates, so bear with me please, there's more good stuff coming you way. So COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE, and please check out my other works as well, all support means a lot to me. Enjoy!!

Above is the demon! Some of you may recognize it if you watch Fairy Tail!

This is dedicated to scyth_chan for being my first supprter to give me feedback. Love u!!
**************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

*2 Weeks later*

"Mira?"

"Ne?" The former model asked me, giving her famous smile. I pointed to the request board with my thumb, "I'm gonna take a job."

"Oh, great, which one?" she asked, getting out a binder. I walked over to the wall and considered each choice: catch some thieves, save a sinking city, help a store owner from a magical sword gone crazy. Boring and not worth my time.

I was about to tell Mira there were none suited to me when the guild door burst open. A man, dirty and sweating panted as he fell to his knees in the entrance to the guild house. Mira rushed over with a glass of water but he pushed her away and looked around with wild eyes.

"Someone please help us! Our town is being attacked by a demon, please save us!" The man cried. I had my eyes closed and sat unmoving a the bar, but one word made me actually open my eyes and turn my head, interest pricked.

Demon?

"Where?" my sudden appearance at the man side made his eyes wander to my face. "Will you save my town?" He asked hope laced in his voice, my eyes din't give anything away.

"Where?" I asked again, putting more force behind the word than meant to . The man shrank at my tone but pointed north.

"20 miles that way," he said, hand shaking. I nodded sharply and walked out the door, hair trailing and fist clenched.

"Mira, I'm taking this job," I said, not turning my head, i was already getting ready fro battle.

"Be careful Rin!" Mira called worried, but I wasn't worried, I was mad.

She's baiting me! I thought, and with that, rage poured into my veins and anger raged in my heart, if she wants me, she can come get me, but don't put innocents in the mix.

"Night!" I called, still not turning my head and continued walking which turned into a sprint, arms and hair flying. I heard the familiar WHOOSH! sound of Night's wings as she swooped down and latched onto my shoulder, lifting me off the ground.

"What happened?" Night asked as I pointed her in the direction of the man's town.

"Demon attack," I replied, monotone. Night knew exactly what that meant.

"Oh no! She's found us?" Night cried out, flapping her wings faster.

"Or she wants us to come to her," I replied as we flew over trees and houses which passed by in a blur of colors.

"It doesnt matter. If I see her, I'll kill her,'" I growled, Night gasped. "Can you though?"

I didn't answer, I would if I needed to and even if it was the right thing to do, Night had a point, could I kill her?

***************************************************************************************************************************

*Back at the guild house*

'YO! WE'RE BACK!" Natsu shouted, barging through the door, his pack thumping against his back as he barged into the guild house.

"Clam down Squinty Eyes, you destroyed the woman's house so we only got paid half!" Gray scowled crossing is arms following Natsu in.

"OYE! What was that Ice Breath?" he rounded on Gray and their foreheads touched as a fire and ice auras were visible. Erza walked in behind them and smacked them both on the head.

"Sorry ma'am," they groveled as Lucy came walking in with Happy flying next to her.

"How am I gonna pay for my apartment with only 10,000 jewels? Rent is 70,000!" Lucy whimpered as she headed to the bar to get a drink from Mira who handed her friend a water.

"I'm sure you'll be fine Lucy-san!" Mir smiled and made Lucy feel a bit better. Lucy looked around and was the first to notice the man sitting at the bench ho looked unfamiliar. She got up and walked over to him.

"Excuse me, who are you? Are you a new member?" she asked brightly. The man turned his tired head and Lucy stopped smiling as she saw his grave expression.

"No, I come from the next town over, we were attacked by a demon. One of your members is on their way to save my town now, brave thing." The four members of Fairy tail's strongest team halted their activities to gape at the man who closed his eyes and looked sadly at his drink.

'Demon?" Gray asked. 'Like Deloria?"

"That was such a pain the in as mission!" Natsu grumbled rubbing his neck.

"Natsu!" Lucy reprimanded and Natsu merely shrugged.

"Mira, who took this man's request?" Erza demanded.

Mira looked up from washing mugs and smiled. "Oh,Rin took it and left for the town just a half hour ago."

"Rin? Can she handle a full-scale demon?" Lucy asked, worried about the new member.

Erza stood in her authoritative manner and called to her teammates. "It's decided, we will go and back up Rin!"

"Another job?" Natsu asked,looking bored. Lucy smacked his and dragged him to the door where Erza called fro a wagon.

"Oh no! Not a wagon!" Natsu felt motion sick just from the very thought for being in a wagon fro half an hour.

"Suck it up Salamander!" Gray growled and grabbed Natsu's scarf, tossing him in the back of the wagon before climbing in.

"Get us to the next town North as fast as possible," Erza asked the driver. he nodded and with a flick of his reins, his horses made haste down the road and towards the other town. The team in the nack could only hope they weren't too late and Rin was OK.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading!! I promise if you think the story is moving too slow it will sped up, but I'm trying to make it the best I can so please deal with me for a bit longer, I promise answers will be revealed in the chapters to come, so please stick with me and I'll see ya'll next time. Ja!!