Chapter 3

Hi!! Author-nim here!! Thank you for your support in this story and I'm glad you like it. Please like, comment, vote, and share. Enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

"CHEERS TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER, RIN!!" Master Makarov shouted, holding his mug high in the air.

"CHEERS!" The whole guild went up in a roar as glasses clinked and people chanted my name. I bowed my head and took a sip of the booze the woman in the dress, Mira, offered.

I turned my head to see Mira appraoching with a stanper. "Where would you like your crest?"

I turned and tossed my hair to the side, turning my arm to her. "Arm, black please."

She smiled and pressd the stmaper to my arm. I didnt feel anything and when she pulled it away there was a black Fairy Tail crest on my arms. I smiled to myself and raised my hand index finger up and thumb out, the Fairy Tail salute.

I lowered my hand and people came up to congradulate me. Natsu (fire dragon slayer), Lucy ( clestial spirit mage), Erza (requpit mage), and Gray (ice mage). I met a small girl wit blue hair called Levy (script mage), a dall dark guy with spiky black hair called Gajeel (iron dragon slayer) and his cat Panter Lily whom Night liked inmediatly. I also met Levy's friends Jet (sped mage) and Droy (plant mage), a young girl called Wendey (sky dragon slayer) and her cat Charla. I also met Mira's sister and brother, Lissana and Elfman (transform mages) whom I nodded to.

I raised the mug to my lips but before I took a sip, Natsu's voice rang out like an out of tune bell. "WAIT!!"

I put the mug down and turned to him.

"Ne?" I asked frowning.

"What's your magic?" He asked.

The others nodded and I looked to Night who flew up to my shoulder and whispered something into my ear. I nodded and asked everyone who wanted to know to gather outside.

The group followed us outside into a clearing in the woods.

I turned my back to the group who stared in anticipation. "Night."

"Hai!" Night snapped out her wings and grabbed my shoulder, lifting me above the ground. I closed my eyes.

"Requipt!"

Red light encased me and in a flash of light, I slammed into the ground in an explosion of earth. I was only using my basic magic. I didnt want to reveal my full power yet.

I was wearing my standard battler armor: torso piece, shin guards, pleaded skirt, metal boots, wrist guards, and back piece. My armor was black and decorated with silver and red. It was fitted yet protective. In my hand was a katana, but it was huge, almost four feet long, and inscripted with red letters.

I tossed up my sword in the air and shouted for a requipt again. When it ame back down it was a long spear with a jagged blade attatched to the end. I twisted it around my body and brought it into the earth with such power the ground split.

"A requipt mage!!!" Natsu shouted dancing around. "Just like Erza!!"

Erza nodded her head and smiled. "You're very powerful, I would ask if we might spar sometime?"

I gave curt nod and requpited back into my clothes. You only saw an eigth of my power. But I can't tell you everything, not yet. I thought as I watched the group head back to the guild house. I shook my head as Night flew down and landed on my shoulder.

"You did good, I had no idea you even had such simple armor," Night said closing her wings. I nodded and frowned. "When should I tell them everything?"

"When that's absolutley necesary, or when she find us." Night replied folding her arms and closing her eyes. "I hope she never does."

"But she will," I said my lops turned down and my eyes cold.

"Yes. She always finds us."

****************************************************************************************

Chapter 3 done and with a bit of a cliffhanger!! Who is the she they mentioned? Why did Rin hide her full power? What is her real power? All will be revealed soon. Pleae take a look at my other story, all support is greatly apperciated. See ya'll next time!! Ja!!