Chapter 23

****Hi! Here come the tears, there are only 3 more chapters after this! I honestly can't believe this story is almost done! This story has been a work in progress for the better of six months, but I'm really happy that my readers support me and that you amazing people vote for my chapters time and time again as well as follow me which I really do appreciate. Even though this story only has a small percentage of the reads as some of the more popular stories in their category, I'm really happy that these people enjoy my work. So thank you to everyone who has put this in their reading lists, shared it with their friends, voted for the chapters or commented. It really does encourage me to write better for you guys. In this chapter, we have the climax of the intense fight about to go down, and my promise to show some trump card will be kept as things start to get crazy between out two girls. I love writing this scene  so much and I hope you guys do too. Picture above is Ahri's sword. It's always appreciated when people COMMENT, VOTE, NAD FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

*************************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

"BECASUE YOU WERE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO HER!"

"AHRI!" I raised my daggers and charged.  I kept my body low as Ahri raised her sword. I swerved at the last second to avoid being slice in half and took to the wall, sprinting around her, bracing my boots against the rock wall, gaining more and more speed. Ahri stopped her body but her eyes followed me and struggled to keep up.

My Shadow Dragon Slayer armor was designed for speed and stealth. the lightweight plates made running easy and nearly impossible to keep track of. Ahri stayed totally still for a few seconds before her eyes it up and she  threw her sword out, Her timing had been perfect and the sword clashed with my daggers as I slid to a halt, I forced her sword down and our forehead were almost touching.

"Nice try, I can feel the earth remember?" She sneered, her features still playful. but I was far from that.

I pushed her sword away, forcing her back a few steps, Without giving her any time to recollect, I was at her throat, my daggers closing in, but she tried to bring her sword up in an upward slash, but I braced my foot against the hilt and pushed into a flip over her head and twisted around her body, my daggers never leaving her jugular.

She twisted, but my legs lashed out and knocked her back into the wall. I was the in a second, my daggers aiming for her throat but she dogged, the dagger just slipping past her throat and cutting her shoulder. she ran to gain space between us and I let her, sort of.

When she was in the middle, she held her shoulder with one hand and her sword dangled in the other. "That's it, that's what  I expect for a one-of-a-kind mage. Now show me MIORE!"

She raised her sword but I was already running. Time to see what this armor could really do.

"ACCEL!"

Suddenly I was really moving to fast for the eye, my feet were barely touching the ground and I could only be seen in the flash where I was appearing, Ahri was spinning in fascination her eyes and mouth wide as she studied my speed, now cheering. "YES!"

I gripped my daggers and ran faster, my accel was out of use, the sped could increase enough to run around continent Fiore in 10 minutes. the world outside of my Accel was moving so fast I could barely see where I was going, but I forced myself faster in to Second Accel.  Now my flashed her constant and my speed increased.

I flipped my daggers in my hand and called for another skill.

"MIMIC!"

I Felt two presences beside me and I turned my head an identical copy of me on either side was following my movements to the heartbeat. My Mimic could split my body into three forms, all complying to my brain commands. I Went in, slashing, Ahri didn't see me in time and I caught her arm deep.