Chapter 8

****GOMEN!!!!! I know this is sssoooooo late but please forgive me!! I have a severe case of laziness after school from 2:10pm to 10:30pm, and by then I'm too tired to write, but I hope this chapter will make you all feel better. The picture above is of our new characters Rogue and Sting, the blonde is Sting and the black haired one is Rouge. ENJOY!!****

************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

As Night dropped me off at the doors to the guild, and left to go up to the roof where I saw the black head of Panterlily peak out, I landed gracefully in a crouch position.

I stood and slipped inside the guild silently where I finally lowered my hood and exhaled. I was so close to getting caught. I was lucky to get away. I could sense a powerful aura from those two I ran into on my last mission. They must have been from the closer guild, but had they been the ones to deal with the demon, and something might have happened, it would have bee n on my head because Ahri was my little sister and therefore my responsibility.

I dragged the cloak from my shoulders and hung it on the rack. Mira greeted me with a smile and a mug of beer. I smiled, took and and drank graciously. The rich liquid ran down my throat and I smiled, it felt nice to relax after a job.

I reached on my belt and pulled out a sack. It was heavy with the clinking of metal coins as it jostled at my waist. I jiggled the pouch in my hand, they paid me heavily and now I would just wait for the next demon report, taking down one after another another of Ahri's minions, until I reached her.

I got up and was about to leave when the guild strongest team of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Erza came in, cheerful as ever and looking tired.

"That was fun!" Lucy smiled. jumping up to the bar and siting. Erza gave a small smile and nodded. "At least we got to stay at the beach for a bit after the job. If only Gray hadn't frozen the entire thing."

She shot her death gaze at the ice mage who simply shrugged. "It was good training."

"Train without destroying an ocean brat," a voice said behind the counter. I turned and the master jumped onto the bar, miniature as ever and tisked at the younger. Gray rubbed his neck and muttered an apology, The master gruffly nodded and crossed his legs, eyes closed like normal.

"I hope you had great success," I said to Erza as I got up. She nodded and grabbed the drink Mira set on the table. I was headed out the back door when a huge commotion stopped me in my tracks.

The guild doors blasted open and in the tossed up dust, I could make out two shadowy figure. When the dust cleared I swore under my breath.

It was them.

One was a tall, blonde wearing little clothing but a cropped top and a vest with baggy pants and the other was shorter by an inch with long back hair that covered one eye like my own bangs and clothed in a thick brown cloak with their guild mark stamped in the corner. I lowered my eyes and stayed standing still.

"Fairy Tail!" The blonde shouted, looking ticked.

"STING! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BARGING INTO OUR GUILD FOR?!" Natsu glared and crossed his arm, little fires igniting in his eyes. The blonde, Sting, gritted his teeth and barged in, his dark companion following silently.

"Where's the master?" he asked, gripping Natsu's scarf. Natsu got that look in his eyes that said thing were about to get heated.

But then the dark man grabbed Sting's vest and pulled him away from the Dragon Slayer, who brought his fists up, ready for a fight.