Chapter 21

****Hi! Here come the continuous updates, I'm talking like once every three days or so, my goal is to get this done and published completely by the middle of August. So these updates will keep coming and coming until the and, The story will indeed have 26 chapters and we are drawing to a close, or huge climatic battle hat I'm stoked to write is finally here, I wish I could make it into a movie so you could watch it because it's hard to make everything as detailed as possible when writing, but I'll try my best to make it super intense. I hope you all are enjoying this story so far, and I hope to get more votes and more reads from you wonderful people who support this story, I think I'll have a page at the end of my chapter for all the people who vote constantly and comment even if it's just to say something nice, so look for your name if you fit that description.

It really helps me now because if you read on my page, you'll see that I'm a swimmer and a diver in high school, today I learned that a very good coach John Rodman, who was there for me and my diving team every step of the way, will be leaving and going back to school to become an engineer instead of a teacher. I'm really upset about this and my team is depressed but we respect his decision and we look forward to when we get to se him again, but if he can't work coaching into his new schedule at MCC and RIT, he won't coach me for the rest of my high school career. That really breaks my heart because he's been the best coach I've ever had and we just got him the official coaching position after a debate with the Board of Education. He's been not only supper encouraging and patient, but he's been our friend more than our coach and I feel really depressed that he won't be there next year when our whole team makes sectionals, they said they are looking for new coaches, but that really doesn't make anything better, I would never trade coaches, Rodman made us laugh, work hard, and enjoy diving to the fullest and brought us together as a team and as friends. I really hope that next year, his schedule allows him to coach us and go to school to do what he loves. We'll really miss him and all he's done for us, getting us to throw new dives, getting us through invites, and helping us place at sectionals.

Great, now I'm crying! I'm sorry for this long authors note, but I needed to vent and now that I have, I think I'll start the chapter so I don't fully break down in tears. Thank you so much to everyone out there I really do appreciate you all and it makes me super happy when you COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! I could really use the support right about now. The picture above is Fairy Tail in battle stance. Enjoy!!****

**********************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

When the first demon drew back  a fist and threw and ice ball, we attacked. Shouts and roars filled the cave, echoing in the tunnels an the demons moved  in on the guild and everything exploded.

Magic was flying all over the place, shouts and battle grunts mixed with the roars of demons who charged at Ahri's command. I looked up to see an poison demon falling from the ceiling and in a split second, I requipted.

Making my decision in a mere second, the red light that erupted from my body threw of the demon and it scrambled in the air, but it was too late. The red light cleared and the demon stopped mid-attack and dropped to the ground.

I stood up, my Shadow Dragon Slayer Armor exposed for the first time. It was sleek black metal with a silver sash with red writing on it wrapped around my waist. My hair was tied back in a braid, a black ribbon twining around the weaved strands, black writing appeared on my bare arms and my boots clicked as I stood. I pulled the daggers from my waist and flipped them in my hand.

The demon had underestimated my speed. In a second, I had requipted, drawn my daggers, jumped up, and slashed the demon clean across the throat.

I stood, the fallen demon turning to dust as I gathered myself and jumped, this armor was designed for speed, stealth and effective strokes. I sprinted across the cave, weaving between fighting groups.