Chapter 22

****Hi! Here come another chapter, this is the most I've ever updated in a week, like seriously, I don't think I've ever written three chapters in one week before. I have the chills, that's how accomplished I feel! I hope this fight scene is interesting for you all and I just want to make an announcement, if you think writing a chapter is hard, try finding a picture exactly to your liking, I scour the internet to find good pictures to make the story more visual, but even on designing websites and Google Images, sometimes I can just never find exactly what I'm looking for. And that BUGS ME!!! Literally that is my only complaint about writing, not having good pictures. But aside from my own personal craziness here's the next installment of the fight scene from Rogue's POV. Haven't heard from him in a while, odds are this chapter might be a little short since it is taking place at the same time as Rin and Ahri's clash. Picture above is Night's huge cat form, which I forgot to add in the last chapter. But besides that, please enjoys and remember I love it when you awesome people COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

**********************************************************************************************************

Rogue POV

The sounds of battle overhead rang in my ear. I grunted and pulled at my shackles, ignoring the burning feeling and the sizzling flesh on my wrist and ankles. Before the war started, Ahri dragged me to another cell and said to wait for the big surprise, not like I was ever planning on waiting around to find out what that was.

I shouted, my pent up rage venting as I grabbed the chains and yanked them, the chains held tight to the wall and I slumped back helpless, the burning in my wrists setting in. I grit my teeth as the sizzling intensified and sticky dried blood mixed with the dirt and the fresh blood flowing from the new cuts.

I slipped down the rock wall, the stones digging into my back and panted, I'd been at this for hours, they were not coming loose. From above, dust and rocks were falling from the ceiling, the battle getting louder, some voices like Natsu and Erza I recognized, but I also heard voices from Sabertooth like Rufus and Sting. 

I listened for Rin's voice but I couldn't pick up on it. I slammed my head  against the rock and groaned, that was a mistake. I clenched my fist and stared at the chains, growling. These stupid, chunks of metal were preventing me from fighting.

I felt a growl build in my throat and I threw my head back as I roared, the sound echoing through the caves, causing more rock slides and the cavern to shake. Since Shadow Dragon Roar was out of the question, I figured why not try out my own roar, I mean, what do I have to lose?

When my air ran out, I fell back totally exhausted, my energy levels were depleted and my physical condition was deplorable.

I closed my eyes, listening against the rock for anything and found almost nothing. I pressed my ear harshly against the wall, begging for something to make it through. Then I heard something.

Footsteps.

Well, more like running steps; and they were coming closer. I turned my head just in time to see Sting rushing to the entrance, a cut on his arm, sweat dripping down his face, and his clothes torn and filthy.

"Where the hell have you been?" he shouted. I scoffed and raised my hands, cuffs attached. "Great, you just sit there on your ass and let us do all the hard work."

"It's not like I have much of a choice." I mumbled, jiggling the chains that clanked together. Sting rolled his eyes.

"For a Dragon Slayer, you were pretty easy to trap."

"Sting... OUR ENTIRE GUILD WAS TRAPPED!" I shouted, Sting waved it aside.

"Yes and here I am, free as can be, and there you are, chained like a dog."

"Jut get me out of these blasted things." I thrust the cuffs in his face and he waked over, taking the chains in his grip.

"Claw of the White Dragon!" He slashed the chains and the white lasers cut through the metal as they fell to the ground, I was free. He went to work on my ankle cuffs as I rubbed my raw and bleeding wrists. When my ankles were done, Sting reached down and pulled me to my shaky feet.

"Let's go Rogue, I got to get back in there. Next time you fall for someone, make sure they don't have a psychopathic sister who controls demons."

"I'm going too."

"Yeah, that's funny, no your not. You have no magic energy left and you can barely stand."

To prove his point, Sting slipped from under me and without his support, I almost hit the ground flat on my face. But Sting pulled me up at the last second.

"But I need to fight!" I argued. "Rin needs me!'

"No, Rin needs you to not die, so sit down and don't move until you are back up and running on magic power, got it? Stay!" Sting sat me down on a rock before turning and running down the hall where I could see the light of the main cavern and I could see the fights occurring between the demon army and the guilds.

I tried to stand but my body did not listen to me, it wanted to stay sitting and heal. I gave up and fell back on the rock, groaning, my wrists and ankles still hurt like hell and my head was killing me.

Now the noises were so much more amplified and I could hear the voices. More specifically I could hear Ahri's voice.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO HER!"

I cringed at her tone, a second later I heard Rin. "AHRI!"

She had ever sounded to scary in her life, I wouldn't go within ten feet of her and Ahri was asking her to charge her like an angry bull. She really must have gone of the deep end since our last little face to face.

But Rin. She was up there with her crazy sister fighting and the thought of Ahri even attempting to hurt her cut like the sharpest knife. I couldn't let her get hurt, no matter what she says or how much she threatens me, I care about her so much. It hurts in my chest when I think that her life has been nothing but hiding, fighting, and running, never looking back, carrying all of her burden with no help.

Not anymore.

I gipped the rock and pulled myself to my feet, my newfound strength taking the pain away for the moment. As I trudged toward the cave, the battle got closer and the anger grew.

But even though I was injured, I would fight, because I want to help Rin.

Because I never want to leave her side again.

*************************************************************************************************************

****Well....What have we here....a confession?!? It's about time, I know, but I wanted it to have some dramatic flare and I think I nailed this one, what do you guys think, comment if you think this was a good time for the confession. The next chapter will be going back to Rin's POV and her fight with Ahri will continue and get ready for the big reveal of Rin and Ahri's trump cards! Comment if you have an idea as to what they might be. Until next time. Ja!****