Chapter 24

****Hi! Before you get out the tomatoes to throw at me, I have a legit reason for being out. Two words: SUMMER WORK! I have been slammed with 14 pages of AP US History homework and I haven't been able to write until I got it done and I literally just finished five minutes ago and jumped on my computer to get this written. So anyway, swimming has started so I will try to get these last two chapters done as soon as possible to get them done before the end of August. Yeah, that seems like a good deal. I'm kinda disappointed that no one could guess the reference in the last chapter. Also it was my birthday yesterday so writing wasn't really on my mind. Sorry. Ok, with that all set lets jump right into it! Picture above is Rin's swords from her Mega Slayer Armor. Enjoy!!****

*******************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

"Mega Slayer Armor."

The look an Ahri's face was disturbing, what was contorted in fear was slowly shifting into that creepy smile that made her look like she just finished a murder spree. She leaned over the horns of her demon, her eyes latching onto my armor.

The power coursing through me was so unlike anything else. The power oozed of the armor was enough to rival a Dragon Slayer and the pressure on my mind increased drastically.

I raised my swords and took my stance, the demon shaking on it's legs and snarling, the acidic demonic scent flooded my nose and I fought the urge to sneeze, it was disgusting.

Ahri straightened and raised her hand, the demon lowered itself like a cat ready to strike, I dragged my foot back, crossed my swords and took a breath, time to end this.

For a minute, things went dead silent, the dust cleared, the demon's heavy breathing was all that thundered in my ears. My own heartbeat thumped in my chest, and everything was completely still.

Then that minute was over.

I jumped not a second before the demon pounced. It slammed into the wall, spraying rocks and dust, but I bounced back before running up the wall and shouting as I slashed with both swords. I embedded the sword in the demon's shoulder and dragged it down a couple feet, but the demon took no notice and shook me clear from it's shoulder, dislodging my swords and throwing me into the wall where I slammed into the rock and tumbled to the bottom. I was up before the claw could slam me into a pancake and thrust my swords up and through the hand of the demon.

It roared as I dragged my swords out the side of it's claw, nearly cutting it clean in half. It flopped to the ground, black blood pouring from the wound and it stumbled back a few steps, regrouping, and Ahri drew more symbols and cast them down on the demon, and it stopped roaring in pain, it's fire eyes dulled and it began to regroup.

I narrowed my eyes, Ahri was her using demon control magic, which I still have no idea how she has it considering more than one magic in a body will kill the host. But if one person knows how to bend the rules of death, it's Ahri.

I lifted my swords and jumped, slamming the blades into the hide of the demon. It circled around itself, trying to grab me in it's jaws and chew me to bits.

I hauled myself up and onto the demon's hide. I ran along it's spine before shoving both swords into it's back and began dragging them through the skin, black blood was spraying and oozing out of the cut as I continued to run along it's spine, the cuts getting long and longer.

The demon howled as I gripped the sword hilts and cut through the back bone. It stumbled and crashed to it's knees, Ahri growled and cast more symbols. The demon stirred and tried to get up but I was already moving, I pulled out my swords and began running.