Chapter 20

****Hi! Here is the second chapter just as promised, I wish I could have uploaded it yesterday when it was done, but I had a graduation party to attend and I did not expect to be gone until 11:30 at night. So it's still being uploaded within 24 hours of the last one so please accept this chapter and be expecting more because I feel bad about leaving for a long time, it isn't fair to you guys who enjoy this story. Also because of my long break, I have lost several readers which saddens me because I really am grateful to all of you, but I hope I can make amends by finishing this story before the middle of August.  I will hope that I can regain my readers with these new chapter as well as satisfy you who still read this story. So once more thank you to my wonderful readers and sorry about the extended break which is now over. We are headed into the climax of the story which will be the fight between Ahri and Rin The fight will most likely go on for a few chapters so be prepared for a long fight. Without spoiling too much I hope you all look forward to crowning the victor. The picture above is my favorite picture of our beloved Shadow Dragon Slayer Rogue. Please I always love when you guys COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

********************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

When the dragon descended into the over-casting shadow of the mountain I couldn't tell if my body was ready to melt of withstand a demon attack. my nerves were fusing with my adrenaline and I clench and unclenched my fist to keep my body under control. 

I looked back to see the team of Fairy Tail wizards were already getting into a fighting mindset. Team Natsu was talking quietly, Mira and her siblings were off on their own, Laxus and his team were preparing next to Gajeel who was eating a metal pipe he pulled from his belt, and Levy was scanning a book with her magic glasses.

I turned back to the mountain but soon a flapping sound it my ears and I turned again. I looked down to see four winged shapes coming at us from below. I smiled as Night, Lily, Happy and Carla appeared from the shadow of the dragon. I held out my arms fro Night while the other cats reconciled with their companions. 

"Night, you shouldn't be here," I said, stroking her soft head. She just chuckled.

"As if I would let you go face your crazy sister without me, don't forget she threw me out of my home too." Night replied, her tail flicking at the memory.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen while we are in there." I said.

"I think I have to worry about you more than you have to worry about me. Your the one with the ultimate trump card," Night replied. I dropped the smile, my ultimate trump card. I sighed, I hoped I would never have to use it, I've never had to before and it have never been tested to determine it's danger scale, but it can be rivaled to the Etherion. I could not be careless about the destruction it might cause of the people it might hurt.

"Do you think Ahri will make you use it?" Night asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know, but if she does, I'm not sure we will be able to walk out totally unscathed." Night nodded. 

"Then make sure it doesn't get to that point."

"I'll try," I sighed.

"That's all I can ask for Rin, but regardless, I'm still going to fight," Night said calmly.

"What?!"

"I'm going to fight with you," Night repeated.

"How?" Night must be crazy, beside her extremely lithe flying ability, she knows no other way to fight.