Character Intro / Chapter 1

This is my first Fairy Tail fanfic, but I hope you guys like it!! If you're having a hard time picturing our main character Rin, her picture is above. Enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Main Character:

Name: Rin Yukimora

Age: 20

Magic:To be discovered later ;)

Cat: female black cat with silver stripes and golden eyes (white wings) named Nightshade or "Night"

Personality: closed, quiet, kind to her cat, powerful, never failed a job, hard working, and competitive

Appearance: long black hair down to lower thighs with one sided bangs, dark brown eyes that appear almost black, fair skin, small nose and mouth, semi-curvy build, lean, and strong

Clothes: black shorts about mid-thigh length, red and black corset top with crossed straps, thigh high combat boots, thick bracelets around left wrists

Level: S-Class

Other Characters (description to come in the chapters):

Fairy Tail:

Natsu

Gray

Lucy

Erza

Gajeel

Levy

Master

Mira

Elfman

Jet

Droy

Romeo

Sabertooth:

Rogue

Sting

Minerva

Dobengal

Rufus

Yukino

Master Jiemma

***************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

Drip! Drip! Drip!

The sound of my blood hitting the stone streets rang in my ears, slowly driving me to insanity. That sound had just became worse as I stumbled from the rocky woods path I had been wandering down and onto the empty back alley streets of Fiore's own Magnolia.

I gasped as the gash in my stomach opened and another fresh stream of blood poured out and hot the ground. I fell back to my knees for a third time. The rocks bit into my skin and cut my hands up more as a ragged cough sent flecks of blood spewing from my mouth.

I grunted and pulled myself to my feet, grabbing the nearest vendor cart to help. I slowly made my way down the street, clutching post to post. the building that was my goal suddenly came insight and I let out a relieve sigh, almost there.

I started down the road, running as fast as I could, tripping over my own feet as i blindly ran towards the doors of the wizard guild of Magnolia: Fairy Tail.

3rd Person POV

The guild house was alive as ever, cheers rang out along with the clash of drinks and the occasional fights between members. A miniature man with cray white hair and a jagged mustache sat at the bar, overlooking his guild. Brats! he thought they slowly opened one eyes and smiled, but I love'em

"Master?" A whimsical voice called behind him. He turned his head and smiled at the gorgeous young woman behind the counter.

"Yes Mira?" Master smiled and welcomed the company of one of his favorite members, not only because she was a former model, but she was such a sweet girl; the modeling was a bonus.

"You up for another drink?" She smiled in her cute way, holding up a mug of booze.

"Of course!" Master laughed in his jolly way and downed half the mug. Just as he brought it back to his mouth, a large commotion interrupted his drink.

"OYE! WE'RE BACK!!" A young man with pink hair and a white muffler barged into the back door of the guild and flying behind his, strangely enough, was a blue cat with wings. He set down the mug and shoot his head.

"Yes Natsu, thanks for announcing that, now SHUT UP! I'm too old for your voice!" The Master groaned and crossed his small arms. The man with the pink hair, Natsu, chuckled and rubbed his neck shamefully.

"Sorry Gramps!"

"Sorry sir," his cat replied sheepishly, wings drooping.

"Well, we're headed home for the day, that job was exhausting! But look at the loot we got!!" he cheered as he pulled a bag down from his bundle with a cash prize of 100,000 gold coins. Tossed among st the coins, were various fish for his cat.

"Aye sir!" his cat cheered.

"GO HOME!" This came from everyone in the guild who hated Natsu's boasting.

"Fine, let's go Happy," he said to his cat. The cat, Happy, nodded and flew up to Natsu, landing on his shoulder. He marched through the door and stopped short. "Master?"

"Ne?" the master said without opening his eyes.

"Are we expecting company?" Natsu asked, squinting out the door.

"NO, why?" The master now opened his eyes.

"Cuz, there's a bloody corpse running like hell straight for the door." Natsu reported this in almost a bored tone.

"WHAT?!" the master gasped and jumped up, just as the bloody figure slammed into the doors, leaving a bloody stain on the wood. The whole guild jumped and Natsu screamed as he fell away from the door. Exhausted, but feminine eyes rolled round the guild. At last, she spoke.

"Is . . . is this . . . Fairy Tail?"

"Yeah."

The girl's eyes fluttered shut and her face bore a smile as she dropped unconcious.

"Great . . ."

**************************************************************************************************************************

More chapters to be posted soon, thanks for reading!! Please take a look at my other work Teen Fantasy Short Stories! LIKES, VOTES, and COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!! Thanks so much and see ya'll later