Chapter 20 1/2

****This will be the chapter that occurs at the same time as Chapter 20, but only in a different point of view, by... you guessed it, our fave baby sis Ahri! So this is not really a new chapter and will be very short, but I thought it might be fun to throw it in. Picture above is Ahri. Don't forget, it makes me so happy when people COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

************************************************************************************************************

Ahri POV

I laughed a the pure stupidity of Fairy tail, Fiore's strongest guild my ass, they completely were oblivious to the fact that I was aware they were here even before that dragon landed on my doorstep.

Oh well sucks for them. I snapped my finger and a water demon emerged from the waterfall, I didn't turn, but I heard it hiss.

"Prepare the army, the battle's about to begin."

The demon nodded before diving back into the water and disappearing.

I smiled as I pulled a new kimono from then shelf, a black one with a short skirt with medium length sleeves. I slipped it on over my bare shoulders and tired it around my waist, the black stone clearly visible for all to see. With all the demons in close vicinity, I was vibrating all the time, it used to be a gentle hum, but it was almost shaking my bones. 

I went over to my katana rack and pull my dual katanas, both encases in a black sheath scripted with curse writing. I added them to my waist on either side and went to the mirror.

I grabbed a dagger from the rack and gather my long, snow-white hair in the other. I brought it close to my neck and with a quick swipe, I felt the hair went loose and fell, the silky strands littered the ground around me, me one waist-length hair was barely below the ears.

I grabbed a sash and tied the knot over my head. u slipped on ma pair of boots and made my way to the cave exit. I followed the sound of running step. The demons must have fund the guild by now.

It still amazed me how they though I wouldn't have seen this coming and that I left  Sabertooth unguarded to make this all the more bloody. Stupid guilds.

I made a turn to the main cave where the guilds were completely surrounded by my demons. My blood was racing and my ears were ringing.

Finally! After all this time! Rin and I would fight, and I would make such a spectacle bout her death even those who hated her will cry, except me of course. the excitement rose as I remembered I had a little surprise hanging in the chasm pit, but we'll get to that after Rin is at my mercy.

I saw the light of the min caver stretching into the tunnel and I set my smile as I entered the cave and Rin's eyes found mine. I smirked as her eyes narrowed and she took a defensive stance. I stepped into the cave and starred at the group of mages. I pulled out my katanas and threw the sheaths.

Time for me to have some fun!

********************************************************************************************************

****See? I told you it would be short, but I really wanted to include this so I did. Next chapter will be the big fight scene, so get ready! Luv you all and until next time. Ja!!****