Chapter 13

****Hi!!!! Did ya miss me? Sorry it took a bit to get the next chapter up, but I've been busy with school and lacrosse, and life in general, so I hope this next chapter makes up for it. This will be an advancement in the story and I have the rest of the story planned out, I hope you all like the next chapter. I'm also quite pissed that my computer froze just as I was about to finish the chapter and when it unfroze, it deleted the entire thing and I spent ten minutes threatening to kill anyone who looked my way. The image above is related to the story in a different way. Comment if you have any idea how. Please continue to read and support this story by following me and COMMENTING, VOTING, and SHARING. ENJOY!****

**************************************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

I walked down the path and back to the guild as slowly as I could. Going back meant I had to put on my happy face, and I hated that. Pretending to be happy all while my deranged pshyco sister is trailing me, it wasn't me. I made a turn just as a flap drew my eyes up. Night landed on my shoulder and her wings disappeared.

"Rin, are you OK?" She asked. I nodded.

"Was it Ahri?" Fear held tight to her words. I nodded again.

"Is she still testing you? When will you strike back?" She pressed.

"She'll test me until she finds an opening. She's not stupid, she knows I'm stronger so she won't attack until she has a trump card bigger than mine. When she attacks, and I mean bring her full force, then I will strike back. Picking her demons off one by one is trivial. So every time, I have to be careful not to show her a change in my attacks." I replied, I was almost at the guild now and Night's wings reappeared as she prepared to take flight up to the roof.

She jumped up but stopped, "Are you sure you didn't let anything slip in you last fight?" She asked.

I though about it and shook my head. "No."

She nodded and turned around, flying up to the roof where she spent most of her time relaxing in the sun or talking with the other Exceeds. I grabbed the knob and slipped inside the guild where I headed straight for the bar. I needed a drink.

I sat down at the end and Mira came by with a mug of beer which she set in front of me with a side of her usual smile. I nodded my thanks and downed most of it in one gulp. I was about to take another sip when Team Natsu approached me. Noticing my return made most activity in the guild stop and most eyes followed me in a not very subtle fashion.

"Rin-san, what's wrong?" Lucy asked, taking my hand. I didn't look at her and instead pulled my hand away. Her expression looked hurt and Natsu took a step closer to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Gray asked, his shirt somehow managed to come off in the process of walking from the back of the guild to the bar. I flicked my black eyes to his and then back at the mug in front of me. "Gray, your shirt."

He looked down and gasped, he recollected his discarded short from the bench it was hanging on and walked back, mumbling something about not bothering to wear clothes at all.

"Ahri sent a metal demon after me, I fought it with the Dragon Slayers and defeated it. I know Ahri was watching, just like with the other attacks, these are all tests from her to find a crack in my plans." I replied.

"You should've called me! I'd like to take a crack at a demon once in a while," Natsu grinned, cracking his knuckled and getting that crazy look in his eye.

"You will do no such thing brat!" Master called from his spot down the bar. Natsu's eyes lost their sparkled as he sulked and muttered a disappointed 'hai'.