Chapter 26

****Hi! Well here we are, the last chapter. I'm not sure how I feel about ending this story, but I'm glad it turned out the way I wanted it to and I'm glad it was so successful in it's first few months. Since my last update, we have reached over 5k and 235 votes. I'm so incredibly happy and I can't thank you enough to those of you who share the story, vote and leave comments. I wish I could sincerely thank each and every one of you but I'll give everyone a big shout out here. So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE STROY!!!!!

After this book is done, I've decided to take a short break, possibly a month or less and then I'm going to start up a new book. I'm exploring all different genera and categories, so now that I've tried Fantasy, Fan fiction, and a bit of Romance, I've decided to try my hand at writing a Werewolf story. I've never done one before and I don't plan to make it a cliché plot, if you are interested in looking for it when I begin to post, it ill be called:

Untamed, Betrayed, Chosen

I hope people will check it out and enjoy it as they have this story, don't worry I'm still an Otaku at heart, but I think I'm going to take a shot at something not anime related, I know it's crazy, but who knows?

Ok now that my news is out, here you go, the last chapter. Picture above is the new guild mark you will meet in this chapter. remember, for the last time, I love it when you guys COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

*******************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

*** 2 Years Later ***

I stood atop the mountain that over looked my first home, my first real home, Magnolia. It's been a long time since I've last stood here, the last time I was here, I was saying good-bye to the Fairy Tail wizards who had become my comrades. It brought back bittersweet memories.

I took a breath and feel a presence behind me. I didn't have to turn round to know who it was.

"You know, you could always go a visit them," Rogue said a few feet back. I sighed and smiled.

"I know, but it's been so long." It's true, I haven't seen the mages since me and Rogue left in search of Zeref 2 years ago, they probably don't even remember me.

A lot has changed since then. Rogue and I wandered Fiore in search of Zeref or clues to his whereabouts, along the way we picked up a few assets.

"Where are we?" I turned to see a young woman and two guys standing next to her.

The girl had violet hair swaying past her shoulder and red eyes. Her name was Kimira, she was a unique mage, a Blood Summoner mage, her weapon of choice was needle, she only needs to draw blood and she can bend it to her will, she was a very strong mage and she was the first to join us.

The one guy was taller than Rogue with shaggy dark blue hair and grey-ish blue eyes. His name was Ayato and he was a Manipulation mage, he can control any magic once it's been cast and it makes him basically invincible. He carries no weapon because not only can he control a person's magic, he can absorb it and use it at his own will, he's very powerful and hot-tempered. He heard we were looking for Zeref and decided to join us a few months after Kimira.

The last one was roughly my height and the youngest, his name was Subaru. He had tussled white hair that cover's half his face and one of his golden eyes. He was a Lost Magic mage and he was a Enhancement mage. His magic doesn't affect him directly, he uses spells to enhance our abilities, he isn't a fighter, but he can make us stronger, faster, heal us, and make us more powerful than we could ever be. We found him wandering as a child because his parents wanted strong mage who could fight, and threw him out when they discovered he was not a warrior.