Chapter 11

****Hi! I feel bad that I had to make the last chapter a filler, and since you all have been waiting for a fight scene, I decided to kick my laziness in the ass and write you another chapter. I know, I know, two chapters in three days is unheard of for me, but what I do for my beloved readers. Above is Rogue and Sting entering White and Shadow Drive. Picture is Rogue in Dragon Force. So sit back and ENJOY!!!****

************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

We ran at the demon, attacks ready, as it lunged at us. Sting struck first, a blast of white hitting the demon in the face, straight in it's eye. It roared in pain as it's metal rimmed green eyes melted and it became madder. It didn't have time to recompose it's self when Rogue hit it with a black ball of energy in the chest, shattering the metal plates that covered it's body. Lastly, not a split second sooner, I leapt up and shot three arrows at the demon, on on it's forehead and the other to into it's front arms.

The electricity flowed through the metal body like I knew it would and the lighting caged the demon as it roared and thrashed helplessly in the cage of energy. I regrouped with Sting and Rouge who were already in fighting stance.

"Any chance you two can do a Unison Raid?" I asked without looking at them. They shared a look and locked hands. White and black balls of light poured from their hands as I leapt and flipped behind them. The demon broke free of the lighting cage and tossed it's haunches over to face us.

It snarled and lowered it's self on it's hackles. It opened it's jagged mouth and shot metal daggers at us. The daggers passed through trees like paper and made us stare as it chortled and opened it's mouth again. This time it slashed at us with an enlarged claw and sent us jumping back.

My armor gave me the ability the gift of lightweight so I could jump and run faster, but Sting and Rogue did not have such luxury. They were thrown back and I threw out my hands, sending lighting bolts to hit them out of the path of the daggers.

Sting went behind a huge boulder while Rogue still lay in the path of the daggers. the demon grinned with it's metal smile before unleashing another rain of daggers. I gasped at Rogue's lack of natural protection and threw a lighting barrier to shield him from the daggers. Sting crouched behind the boulder and winced when one nicked his ear.

"Ow! Thanks for nothing Rin!" he shouted while a droplet of blood ran down his ear. I shrugged and sent another three arrows at the demon to shock it and render it helpless long enough for us to regroup.

"Give it full force, I'll back you up. If needed, pull back and attack from either side." I commanded as Sting and Rouge went into White and Shadow Drive

"Who died and made you the leader?" Sting snickered. I paid no heed to his rude comment and took Rogue's nod as assurance. I notched an arrow and watched as the ball of white and black grew.

"NOW!" I shouted they reeled back and thrust their hands forward shouting. "HOLY SHADOW DRAGON FLASH FANG!"

A huge ball of merged black and white energy flew from their hands and I picked up speed before following it on it's path to the demon.

I raised the bow and before I released the arrow, which was currently holding all extra electrical power I could give, shouted: "ROARING THUNDER ARROW SIEGE!"

As I released the arrow it turned yellow with power and multiplied into twenty and as it collided with the Unison Raid. The arrow storm pushed it forward with the power of a thousand lighting storms. The electrical ball of white and black hit the demon head on. It tried to hold it's ground from the attack by bowing it's head to meet the attack with it's armored back, but the blast of lightning paralyzed it and it remained frozen as the blast of the Unison Raid hit it square in the chest.

The explosion up rotted trees, ground, and rock as it filled the forest with a blinding white light that engulfed the demon. I lowered my bow and jumped back to Sting and Rogue who shielded their eyes as the demon was incinerated.

As the last diminished into the air I opened my eyes to see a piled of dust that used to be the demon, but the forest around us was totaled., Trees were fried, rocks were crumbling, grass was scorched and we panted as the full force of the blast had taken a lot from our magical power. I exquipted into my clothes, this time, a black tank top with a black mini-skirt and boots. I tossed my hair over my shoulder and looked around for signs of Ahri. Sting scoffed at me as I scanned the trees from top to bottom.

"Thank you Rin, had you not shielded me, I don't know if i would have had enough time to do it myself," Rogue smiled and bowed his head. I blushed a bit and nodded. I turned to them and crossed my arms. "That demon was exactly the reason why I need you to keep quiet about my power. To save you the trouble, I'm a Dragon Slayer Requipt Mage with all of the Dragon Slayer magic in the form of armors. I must ask that you don't tell anyone, exposure will endanger your guild."

"Are you threatening Sabertooth?" Sting growled. I shook my head and pushed him back where Rogue put a hand on his shoulder to keep him from advancing.

"No I am just warning you to prevent anything from happening, Ahri doesn't care who get's hurt as long as she has me-"

"Whose the 'Ahri' you keep mentioning?" Rogue interrupted. I widened my eyes and slapped my hand over my mouth, unaware that I just gave away something vital.

"Shit!" I muttered as Sting and Rogue waited for me to answer. I looked up and replied honestly.

"Someone who wants me dead."

"Why?" Rogue asked, narrowing his red eyes. I shook my head. Nothing more was to be spilled now.

"My life depends on if you can keep me a secret, don't even mention my name, just please!" I sighed. It was silent for a minute before Rogue nodded and Sting just scowled. "OK, we won't say anything about you."

"I don't like hiding stuff from the guild, but I guess I could if your life really is at risk, but I want something in return." Sting's mouth turned up a bit.

"Oh? And that would be?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Next time we meet, I want a full out fight, no rules, just you and me, deal?" he smirked. I sighed, he was so dense, but to keep my secret, kicking his ass would be nothing short of a light exercise.

"Fine,"' I replied uncrossing my arms. Sting cheered and turned down the path towards the town.

"See ya then Rin!" He called over his shoulder with a wave. I sighed in sync with Rogue and we both locked gazes before blushing.

"So . . um, thank you again," he said uneasily. I don't know why, but that made me blush harder. "Oh it was nothing, glad to see you made it out alive," I replied with a small smile

He smiled back before turning down the path and disappearing after Sting in a few seconds. I sighed before looking back into the woods. I spoke to no one, but if Ahri was near, she would hear me.

"Ahri, do not involve others in this. It is between you and me, next time, fight me for real, little sister."

I stalked out of the forest and back to the guild the apologize for destroying the forest, but right after I apologized for putting a Sting shaped hole in the guild wall.

***********************************************************************************************************

****OK, can I just say how much I hate the font changes I get when I go from Word to Wattpad, it's such a pain! Anyway, besides that, did that satisfy your hungry minds? Hope so, we did see a bit of chemistry between Rogue and Rin. What do you think will happen next? Comment if you have any ideas. But like always. VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! and see ya next time. Ja!!!****