Chapter 15

****Wow......I've been away for three weeks. THREE WEEKS I'VE LEFT YOU GUYS HANGING!! WHAT KIND OF AUTHOR AM I?!?! If I could talk you all, I would beg for forgiveness; but I decided to do one better, I'll beg for forgiveness in my authors note and write you a new chapter. So here's the begging: please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't kill me!!! I got my computer taken away, and I was having long lax practices, and over all, I've been getting ready for my freakin' common core finals in two weeks plus I've added a big doe of laziness to my life, so, *bows head* I'm so sorry. But like I said, I also threw in a new chapter so we're all good now. I figured out the rest of the plot and came to a grand total of 26 chapters so we are a bit more than half way through unless something changes. Also above is a better picture of our current baby sis Ahri, whose POV we will also be seeing today. So without making you all read this SUPER long author's note, lez get on with it! Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and I also like when you FOLLOW ME!! Enjoy!****

*****************************************************************************

Ahri POV

The smile wouldn't leave my face the entire two day trip out of Magnolia, accross a river, and up the mountain. As I jumped, latched onto tree branches, hopped off rocks, and sprinted up the path; even as I tried to force it down, the smile stayed plastered to my face, spreading for ear to ear.

Stupid sister.

I laughed as I thought about the sheer carelessness of Rin. She had just given me my trump card. Seriously? If that's how smart she really is, that makes me look bad for not killing her yet.

I waved that aside as I launched off of one foot and jumped up landing on the stone ledge. The mouth of the cave greeted me with an open mouth, with curved, jagged fangs inviting me it; but I was not afraid, this dark, cragy cave was my home. The cave was ghosting with Diamondglare's remaining scent but also with mine and Rin's. This was here we grew up, where Diamondglare raised us.

It was unfortunate that we both survived the freezing winter me and Rin were left in, she should have died and saved me a big headache, I would have had all the attention and no competition, Diamondglare would have loved me.

I grit my teeth, that's right, in order for me to truly be happy, I had to yank out the root of my problem, and that was Rin, she was the cause of my abandoned life. Though she never admits it, I hope she realizes just how much I suffered when we were kids. She probably doesn't even know how bad I want to she her head on a stake.

I entered the cave, the darkness swallowing me whole for a few seconds before the blue fire, flickering form the torches began to shine on the rocky path. As old as they were those torches were set my Diamondglare herself and enchanted to never go out, They were all I had of her, all I ever had of my mother was her flames.

As I got farther and farther into the cave, the scent of Diamondglare grew fainter and fainter and was replaced with a grotesque smell of decay and ash. My highly sensitive nose witched at the change in atmosphere as I came to the abyss of the cave.

The eerie light above from a blazing fire cast a shadow of never ending darkness into the bottomless pit of the cave.This used to be our den, where we would eat and sleep with Diamondglare every night, but now, this was where I summoned my demons.

I drilled this pit to the very depth of the earth where the demons manifest and can now call them at will. Now that I had my trump card in my deck, I needed to start preparing. My army need to be triple her power, she won't let anyone else fight, her sense of solitude is to strong for her to let others take care of her own mess. So that lead me to the decision to make my army of the E-class demons as the decoys, the D, C, and B-class demons as front line soldiers, and A-class soldiers backing them up.

I wanted the S-class demons by me, the fight would ultimately be between just me and Rin, but I wasn't going to the fight blind, the demons would give me a chance to regroup if I have to, but they we ultimately just a barrier if I needed to get myself back together before jumping back into the fight and taking her down.

I smiled at the though of our battle, it would be so much fun, it sent shivers down my spine at the thought of me standing victorious over my big sister. I walked to the end, my heels clipping the stone, my skirt twisting, and my long sleeves fluttering in the dainty breeze that carried tro8gh the cave. I gazed over the edge, I was dark and so far down I couldn't see the bottom. I stepped back and began working.

I drew up my hand and began drawing.

My hand danced in the air as I drew rune after rune, lines upon lines of them, even as the numbness of my hand set in, the adrenaline was enough for me to power through and keep going. I barely blinked and when I was finished I let out the breath I had been holding in, I dropped my dead arm, and blinked the stinging sensation away from my eye.

The entire abyss was covered in my glowing black and purple writing. I smirked at my handiwork, that should be enough to call all the demons I need.

I cast my hand down and the runes swirled into a ness of black and purple glimmering river that traveled deeper and deeper into the darkness until it was no more than speak before it was gone. I stood, leaning over the edge and waited.

Seconds later, I began to feel the hum. It started out almost undetectable, and grew to tremors that shook the mountain. I took step back as the abys began to heat up,almost like a fire was wafting steam up from the black hole. It was silent for a secind before a glass-shattering roar knocked me back another few steps. I covered my ears, I had never called this many before, so i had no idea what ould happen.

As the roars grew louder and louder i didn't dare peak over the edge. But i felt a stinging in my chest and my hand quickly flew to my collrbone. I gripped the skin nad took steady breaths as the burning sensation spread over my chest liike a million fire ants. I panted as I squeezed my eyes shut and willed the pain to go away.

I dug my hand into the ground adn using my Earth Dragon Slayer power, drew energy from the cave. The fresh feeling of dulling pain washed over me as the rock turned thinner until it broke away into dust. I had pulled all th energy it had to offer and moved onto the next chunk before that turned to dust too. I went on to three more rocks before the pain subsided completely.

Renewed, I stood upand walked over to the abyss. My mouth once again slowly spread into a smile.

There were demons everywhere, climbling the walks, sitting on the ledges, climbing on top of one another, danglnig by their tails and some still scampering out of the darkness of the pit. The cave was filled with the smell of demons of all sorts: fire, metal, water, lighting, poison, light, earth, and shadow.

Speaking of shadow, there was one more thing I had to do. before I culd attack Rin, there was something I needed, something to up me one and to just make her fight more sufferable. I rubbed my hnds together.

Bait.

And I knew exactly what I was gonna use to biat Rin out of her protective guild and into a trap, and it's name was Rogue.

Yep, I'm going to use my trump card, that Shadow demon slayer to make Rin come here and fight me, then I'll keep her alive just long enough for her to watch me kill him. I clapped and bounced up and down at the thought of the screwed up face she would make as she saw me rip his heart out and crush it before her eyes. I licked my lips, I couldn't wait!

I smirked and started walking out the cave until the sun's remaining light met my eyes. as I stood on the edge of the cliff, looking down I could just see the flickering lights of Magnolia in the distance, thanks to me enhanced eyes.

Watch out Rin, you're little sis is back and she want to know what means more to you; your life? Or the life of the one you care about?