Chapter 9

****HI! Hello all you wonderful people who ready my stories, I'm back with another chapter which I hope meets your standards. Thanks to all of you, I jumped from 200 to 500 readers in two days, THAT"S INSANE!! So thank you to all of you people who read and vote for this story, please continue to READ, VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! The picture above is Sabertooth's guild mark. Thank you all. ENJOY!!!****

************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

As I stood, in full, gleaming armor and stoic gaze, Sting's mouth took the shape of a "o" and stayed there. For about five seconds.

That was all it took for him to regain his physique and yell as he hurled a ball of white light at me. Members called out but one thrust of my spear split the ball and absorbed the energy, bringing it into the metal before I circled it over my head and hurled it back at him. Unexpected, the blast hit him full on the chest, hurling him across the guild and into the wall where a body shaped indent was left behind.

He grunted and members gasped, I had landed the first blow, unheard off. He lifted his head, now white mars were painted along sides of his face.

He looked livid now, like he could destroy the guild with one blow. He raised his hands, white light pouring from his hands as I raised my spear, a similar pool of white light flooding the tip and engulfing the metal. Just as he threw the ball and I hurled the spear, and before they collided in an explosion big enough to obliterate the city, something got in the middle of it. As white clashed on white, a sudden burst of black threw up a wall that prevented our attacks from reaching each other's.

As the white light diminished from the room and people opened their eyes, I could see who had interfered. It was Rogue. His cloak was thrown back and he had similar black marks along his face. I knew what those marks meant.

They were the marks of Dragon Force.

So this dark one who intrigued me was also a Dragon Slayer, The Shadow slayer by the looks of it. His cloak fluttered back to his shoulder as the marks disappeared and his bangs brushed along his face once more. His eyes me mine, and I found some sense of stability in their cooling glaze. He stood up and turned his head to Sting who still looked like he was itching for a fight.

Rogue turned to him full on and as his eyes narrowed, his voice became deadly clam, "Sting, clam down and control yourself."

It surprised everyone when Sting lowered his fists reluctantly and his marks vanished slowly, much slower than Rouge's had. Rogue nodded and Sting crossed his arms. I was still in my armor and still in a fighting stance when Rogue turned to me, Everyone in the guild, fell silent and watched intently as the Shadow Dragon Slayer approached me. I slightly lifted my spear in case he tried anything, but he held up his hand to show mo threat.

"Rin-san, if you'll allow me to call you that, please exqupit, we will not harm you or the guild, I will keep my partner in check, you have my word." He stayed a few feet away and I found that to be respectful. Swallowing my lowering rage, I closed my eyes and exquipted to my normal clothes. I opened them to see Rouge smiling.

"Thank you. We will be leaving now, my apologies for stirring up trouble Master Makarov, but please respect the boundaries." Rogue tiled his head to the master who nodded and motioned for them to leave. Rogue turned and grabbed Sting who tried to pull away but was unsuccessful.

"STAY OFF OUR TURF!" Sting yelled into the guild before a swift pull from Rogue moved him from our sight. I turned to the guild who still made very little sound. Natsu stared at me in a way that made me want to slap him.