Chapter 7

***Hi!!! feels like it'sbeen forever (by "forever" I mean like 2 days!) How are you guys? Ii felt a rush of inspiration and had to write this before I lost it, so here it is. Thank you to all my supporters and voters, you guys rock and I hope to continue to please you with this story, thank you all so much! Above is the guild marks of Fairy Tail, for those of you who haven't seen it before. Enjoy!!***

***************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

It's been two weeks since I revealed my life story to the guild members of Fairy Tail, and for the most part, it went better than I expected. No one treats me differently, no one wants to throw me out, things are just normal, well as normal as it gets for a chaos guild like Fairy Tail.

The members are thrilled to have such a strong mage joining them. Me and Erza converse about armor types and the Dragon Slayers keep asking for matches to test the power of my armour against the real thing.

I've still try to only using basic requpit magic, only using my secial magic when I'm alone and finishing a fight, to end it quick. I'm trying to keep myself as best hidden as possible. I've started wearing cloaks more and I've always been careful to not leave any trace of my unique magic around and I have started working at night or early in the morning, taking every measure to keep myself hidden. As long as I stay hidden, Ahri can't hurt Fairy Tail, she'll wait until she can catch me alone, she's ruthless, not stupid, she'll wait for the perfect moment to strike with the perfect angle. I can't allow that to happen.

For the most part, I've been working alone, I went on a few duo missions with Erza and we make a great team, she's taught me more basic requipt magic and even let me try some of her armors like her Heaven's Wheel, Black Wing, Purgatory, and Adruminite armour. They felt so much different than the ones I wear, power in a different way.

I let her try my Fire Dragon Slayer armor and the power was so intense, that as she swung the sword at a tree, on contact, it blew her a hundred yards back and set the tree up in a blaze. We shared laughs and she told me how strong I must be to control such power. She was right, it was hard, like barring the weight of the worlds on my shoulder, but I had to, so I would.

I've also been taking a lot of solo missions and I'm the first one to get the one's about demon attacks, after the master agreed to leave those to me so Ahri couldn't learn anything about Fairy Tail, I've been taking them all, and there seems to be at least one every day.

Today, I walked into the guild, stretching my arms over my head and headed straight for the request board. I scanned the sheets and stopped on one about a demon in a forest above a town 30 miles west. I grabbed it from the board and brought it up to Mira who placed it in a binder and handed me a slip with directions to the town. I nodded my thanks and headed out. I called for Night and she swooped in and we flew west.

As we flew, I wrapped the black cloak tighter around my body concealing my clothes, guild mark, and drawing the hood over my head to hide my hair, eyes and facial features. We flew above the clouds where we felt safest and took the fastest route there, we were flying towards another guild's territory but I didn't care. The demon attacks were my job to handle, even members of another guild wouldn't get hurt because of Ahri testing and baiting me.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Rogue's POV

In Sabertooth guild house . . .

I woke up as sunlight filtered through the blinds of my room in the guild dorm. I looked round the see my exceed, Frosch, sleeping soundly in his pink frog suit. I smiled and stroked his head, smiling to myself when he yawned and opened his eyes slowly.