Chapter 2

Heyy!!!!! This is really close update but I felt like the chapter ended kinda abruptly, so enjoy!! I apologize for any spelling errors!! A picture of Erza, Lucy, Happy, Natsu, and Gray (left to right) above!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Rin's POV

Noises.

Feint and nearly impossible to understand, but there were noises. That's good, that means I'm not dead. I slowly forced my eyes open like the lids were glued shut. I looked around and my heart skipped a beat. I was in an infirmary bed, covered in bandages with a serious headache. Not only that, there was a tall man with pink hair and a blue cat waiting at the door.

WTF?!

The man looked over with one eye and smiled, turning into the room where the noises now formed cheers and conversations, he hollered so loud I though my ears would burst.

"SHE'S UP!!!!!"

All activity stopped and people came rushing into the room, trampling the pink haired mn who was now breathing fire, normal for wizard I guess.

"Oye!! Don't step on me!!" he growled at the group who was now surrounding my bed. I was overwhelmed at the number of people, a short old man, a tall, pretty girl with white hair and a red dress, a girl with blonde hair, a girl with armour and scarlet hair, and a guy with black hair and a cross necklace. I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Where's your shirt?"

The black haired man looked down at his bare chest and jumped. "What? I just had it!!"

"Gray, you left it over there," the blonde said, pointing to where a jacket lay tossed aside on a bench.

"Oh yeah, thanks Lucy," the man, Gray said as he grabbed his jacket and buttoned it up. The blonde, Lucy sat on the bed and took my hand.

"Are you OK? We got back just as you collapsed," She smiled but I quickly pulled my hand away. I cradled it against my chest and let my long, ivory hair cover half my face, "Yes, I'm fine."

"What happened to you?" the girl with the scarlet hir asked, her voice as authoritative and her stance intimidating.

"Erza, cool it, maybe she doiesn't wanna talk," Gray said crossing his arms and leaning against the post.

"No, I wanna know too, what's her story?" The man with the pink hair said, curiosity laced in his voice.

"Natsu!" Lucy reprimanded. Natsu checked himself and rubbed his neck. "Sorry,"

"I have a name you know," I said, kinda peeved they kept calling me 'she' I'm right here!

"Oh, sorry, what is it?" The pretty girl in the red dress asked.

I pulled up my head and brushed my hair aside with a bandaged hand. "Rin, Rin Yukimora."

"Nice! You wanna have a fight?" Natsu asked excitedly, his fist already encased with flames.

"NATSU!" The small man shouted and smacked him on the back of his head. Natsu winced and rubbed the huge bump forming onto of his head.

"Ouch! I meant after she's healed Gramps!"

I sat up in the bed. "I have a question."

The small man stopped his argument with Natsu and turned to me. "Yes Rin-san?"

"Is this Fairy Tail?"

Natsu nodded with a huge toothy grin. I almost smiled, but something felt off. I looked from side to side until it hit me like a punch.

"WHERE"S NIGHT!!"

I jumped out of the bed and leaped like a graceful deer into the main hall of the guild. My commotion drew the heads of the members and I ran staright for the door. I burst through just as a flying black and silver blob hit me square in the chest.

"Night!" I threw my arms around my flying cat and she hissed. "Don't you ever leave like that again! It took me a whole day to find you!"

I smiled sheepishly and smoothed down her fur. "Sorry Night, I got banged up, but found Fairy Tail."

''You got banged up? Stop saying you won't use your special magic, it takes twice the time and more chance of injury if you only use your basic magic." Night scolded under her breath, crossing her small arms and ficking her tail.

"I know, but I'm fine." I shed the bandages and grinned to myself to she that the wounds had already healed. Night smiled but shook her head. They people from my room rushed over and mouths dropped as they saw my unscathed body.

"I heal fast," I explained. they nodded and the blue cat smiled and jumped up when he saw Night.

"Another cat!" he cheered and flew straight for Night. She flapped higher into the air just as the cat flew past her into the wall.

"A simple hello would have sufficed." Night scowled at the blue cat. He cowered under her stare and I touched her back. I gave her the look and she sighed, knowing what I wanted her to do. She flew over to the blue cat and landed in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Nightshade but you can call me Night, if you stop acting so spazy I'd like to be friends."

The blue cat perked up, got to his feet and shook Night's paw.

"I'm Happy, I'd love to be friends. We can share fish!!" He reached into his small bag and pulled out a fish. Night 's nose twitched but she was trying hard to resist.

"O-okay," She said and the two cats flew of out of the guild onto the roof.

"You get her Happy!" Natsu yelled to the ceiling.

"Aye sir!" came Happy's response.

I gave a small grin, at least Night was being nice. I got to my feet and turned to face the group of guild members and with the biggest smile I could muster, which was only a half smiled I took a breath and said, "Who do I talk to about becoming a member?"