Chapter 14

*****Hi! First and foremost...I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!!!!! This was supposed to be done days ago but I was stuck without Wi-Fi all weekend so this won't be up on time and for that I am truly sorry. Please forgive me and I bear the gift of a new chapter to make you feel better. Love me again? Yeah, though so. You all know the drill by now, please continue to support me and this story by COMMENTING, VOTING, SHARING, and FOLLOWING ME!!!! Thank you all for the support I have and let's just jump right into it. Enjoy!****

*************************************************************************

Rouge POV

"Rogue..."

I tossed, someone was whispering my name.

"Rogue... Help me!"

I turned over and tossed back, the voice was getting louder.

"ROGUE!"

Now the voice was screaming. I screamed as my eyes flew open and I shot up in bed. I panted heavily as I looked around my room before flopping down on the pillow, another dream. It's been happening for the past week. I've been hearing someone calling me in my sleep. I don't know who it is, but every time I hear them they are always calling for help, for me.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, stroked Frosch's head and steadied my breathing as I closed my eyes, hoping the voice wouldn't haunt me anymore tonight.

when I opened my eyes I was standing at the mouth of a cave, as I peered into the cave the blackness seemed to go on forever. I looked around, the rest of the world was grey.

Oh! This is a dream!

I looked around until a shadow darkened the grey. I walked towards it as soon as I was close enough to touch it, it vanished. I looked around, but there was nothing. Until I heard it.

"Rogue..."

I whirled around as saw Rin standing at the mouth of the cave. Her dark hair blew around her head like a dark flag and her black eye were lidded and trembling. I gulped as she reached out a hand, her mouth moved and the words reached my ears seconds later, like she was calling me from miles away.

"Rogue, help me!"

I gasped and looked up to see a huge claw grab Rin. She didn't scream but I jumped and as it pulled her into the darkness her sob reached me.

"Rogue, please save me!"

I ran, faster than I though I could, and reached out for her extended hand. But she vanished as the law dragged her into the darkness. I fell to my knees and hung my head. I couldn't save her. That line ran in my head.

I couldn't save her.

She was going to die.

I couldn't save her.

Ahri would kill her.

I couldn't save her.

It's my fault.

I couldn't save her.

I grabbed my ears as these voices in my head taunted me. I cried out and ran into the cave after her. As the darkness swallowed me, all I could do was promise.

I will save you.

That's when I opened my eyes to the sun filtering through my blinds. I rubbed my sore eyes and sat up. I rubbed my temples and set my mind.

No one, not Ahri, not any demon, not even Sting, would harm Rin. Because I will save her. I will not fail. I will protect her.

I got up and splashed water in my face. I dried my cheeks and got dressed faster than normal. I secured my sword at my waist and left the room, Frosch would still be sleeping when I got back.