chapter 15

A/N:hiiii , i'm so glad u guys are liking my story. anyways i just wanted to say that i'm gonna try to be posting more frequently this week because it's my last week of break then i go back to school 😀🙄. also i'm sorry if there are any errors it's just writing takes a while and the last thing i wanna do is edit lmaooo anyways enjoyyy !

it was a little later in the day. he walked into ellen's trailer. he wanted to see her. just be in her presence.he walked in. she saw her asleep on camilla in her bed.
"hey patrick"camilla said looking up from her phone.
"she's sleeping, i'll come back."
"no no no. i want to talk to you come sit."she pointed to the edge of the bed. he sat hesitantly.
"so"she said. it got quiet.
"she doesn't hate you. i promise. she's ellen. she needs time."
"i don't know if i can wait.i just i hate seeing her so torn."
"i know. but i promise she'll come around."
"did you know that i never stoped loving her. i never stoped thinking of her. and i would be in my race car racing and the only thing on my mind was her. what was she doing. or remembering  all of our memories. i thought ever day of what we could've been if- if i didn't marry my wife and waited. i would've met ellen and we could have a family , a house , we'd be together"
"it's not too late. you need to tell her."camilla stated.
"i can't. she hates me and"
camilla cut him off "first off she doesn't hate you she loves u"
"okay well she's gonna say is that i left her"
"but you did, and the reason she keeps saying that is because she's scared to get attached agian and u leave. u need to prove u won't."
"i can't prove if she won't give me a chance."
"i meant with words not actions. eventually ur actions will make up for the words u say... hopefully today."
"patrick i have an idea.u need to stay in here and wait till she wakes up just put her head on ur lap like she's on mine and when she wakes up talk to her"
"no that's no. it's over going her boundaries"
"see it yourself" he walked out of her trailer.
he felt the breeze hit his face.

flashback:
drop the clothes dempsey , pompeo. they took their robes off and got in the shower.ellen was naked. and patrick was happy. ellen looked down because she felt him pressing against her. she looked back up at him. she laughed. patrick's hands were linked together down by her waist. ellen's hand linked around his neck.
"god can they just call action so i can kiss you and not look weird."he whispered in her ear.

"i know right."she smiled back at him.

"fuck your so hot. this is making it very hard right now"

"i can tell ur trying very hard."she giggled.

"you should be brave and let me try something."he stated with a smirk.

"what's that something ???? " she asked in curiosity as he slipped his member in her she gasped.

"patrick what the hell?"

"they can't see us don't worry. i know but once i have an orgasm or moan your name they'll wonder"

he grabbed her ass.

"okay guys were turning the water on. it was freezing. ellen jumped. patrick wrapped his arms around her body , him still inside her.the water dripping down her face. her hair wet and slicked back. her breast pressed against his chest.
"action"

ellen had her hand on the side of the shower wall while patrick suckled all over her neck hungrily. he grabbed her hair and her face out of his neck taking a second to admire her. literally a second until he needed his lips against her. her body her lips her hair whatever his lips could get to first. he sucked on her cheek. her chin now resting on his shoulder. he grabbed her ass. she opened her mouth to imitate meredith moaning. he picked her up. her face in the water. he put her down and dived back into her neck. his tongue caressed her skin. he turned them ellen's leg wrapped around patrick's leg the other on the ground to help patrick maneuver her over easier. they got too carried away and forgot about the camera. he pushed her against the glass shower wall. he licked down from her cleavage up back to her neck. ellen's forearm resting on his shoulders and the bottom half of her arm sticking up running her hands through his hair. he sucked her collarbone.

"cut"he got up from being pressed against the wall.

"we're not done" patrick said. she got out and put her robe on. he did the same. the went back to the trailer as soon as they heard the door shut. he untied her robe. he began kissing her neck. she was laughing as her hands ran through his hair. his fingered moved down to her folds. he began rubbing her clit.
"mmm oh"she said closing her eyes.she fell into the couch. he got down in between her legs his tongue started at the bottom of her vagina and worked his way up with his tongue as her folds unfolded. her back arched up.
"your so wet baby"
"all for u" she smirked. he looked at her his eyes locked with hers still licking her folds. he was now sucking on them.he kissed his way up to her lips starting from her flat toned stomach to her lips. their tongues fighting.

end flashback.

he snapped out of the flashback to meet reality he walked into ellen's trailer to see and open bottle of Tylenol , the cap next to it. her hand resting on the microwave handle and the other on the counter. she was looking down. she had plaid short shorts on black and white. and a longer shirt. he could see her thigh gap from behind. she heard the door close and looked back.
"patrick you do know"she was cut off by him.
"ellen pompeo I love you I'm in love with you and it'll stay that way forever. I came back because I hoped you would see my face and that you'd be reminded for me it isnt over. you take my breath away. and i'm ready to lose everything but you , i can't make that mistake agian."he said truthfully."i've been married two times and never loved one like you, i've stood at the alter and vowed to be there for better or worse through sickness and health. and i meant that but with you i would jump into a volcano for you run in front of a train. i would go above and beyond for you. but somehow u can't see that. "

she had turned around with him saying all of this. back to the microwave her head down. she turned back around to look at him. "i can't see that?"she asked in a rude tone.
"i'm sorry last time i checked you don't give up on the person you love. you say you would jump into a volcano for me , run in front of a train . but you can't stay with me because ur wife says so. i'm sorry but i don't i don't believe you. i wish i could. but i can't."

he was in tears she was right.
"look please i can prove to you i'll stay i'll be with you if u let me but i can't without the invitation."she said tears filling in his eyes.
"i want to make a baby with you , i want to go to sleep and wake up with you every single day. i want to make dinner with you. i want to turn around and you be right there. i've already been 16 years without you. i can't i can't go any longer."

"i can"she stated.

"you know there is not one thing you could say or do not even leaving me that wouldn't still make me wanna be with you for the rest of my life."she said.

"well i guess that's the difference between because you see i'd never leave the person i love. "it was silent he looked to the ground. she was staring at the wall.
"i think you should go"she said in a quiet voice. she walked to the door and opened it he walked out slowly. and turned around but she shut the door.