chapter 25

Patrick woke up because he was freezing , it all made since considering the fact he went to bed naked. His body raised up he saw the bright time on the clock it was 4:47. He removed the covers from his body , walked to the bathroom and peed. He walked back to his bed and saw the love of his life laying on her stomach naked , her bare back exposed ,and her hands tucked under her pillow. He got into bed and kissed her shoulder before getting carried away and was kissing all over her back , shoulder and neck which was his very weakness. Especially hers. Ellen felt his wet lips agianst her  body   She began squirming , she rolled over, rubbed her eyes gently and gave him a kiss. It was supposed to be quick but soon got heated. Patricks hands started running through ellens hair. She was moaning into his mouth. 'God she's perfect' he thought. Their lips parted , both out of breath because they were too into their kiss to care if they were running low on air. During this intense kiss patrick somehow managed to get on top of ellen , both of his hands rested at the top of her head. One of ellens legs lay flat on the bed and the other bent to where her foot was on the bed. One of Patricks hands ellens head was resting on. The other roaming her body,tracing every curve. He reached her hips and brought his hand to her stomach. He put his two fingers inside of her and his thumb began rubbing her clit. She opened her mouth , her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She cracked a smile between her moan. "God your so sexy" patrick whispered into her ear.

4 hours later

It was around 9:00 am. Jennifer should be waking up soon. They didn't really know when Courtney would wake up but she assumed before jen because jen always slept in until 8 and way longer if she was on vacation unlike ellen who wakes up at 5:00 every day no matter where she was. And always by herself she never needed an alarm because she's simply used to it. And we'll Jessica she wakes up around 7.

Back in Courtney , Jens , and Jessica's room.

Jessica had been up for two hours. She was poring another cup of coffee this would make it her third this morning. She didn't know why she felt so tired and drowsy but she did and coffee certainly wasn't helping , but she thought if she drank enough it just might and that's exactly what she did.

Jen woke up in her dark room due to the black out curtains. She didn't mind she liked sleeping in the dark. She stepped out of bed and into the bathroom she went. She peed , washed her hands , brushed her teeth , did her skincare. She debated on doing her hair but she decided to after all it wouldn't take over 5 minutes and would make a big difference in her mood and appearance. She sprayed chris McMillan's beach wave spray in her hair , brushed through it and scrunched it up in her hand. She got dressed , she was wearing denim jen shorts , sam Edelman sneakers with a t-shirt that was red and v-cut. She walked out of her room to see Jessica sitting on the couch,cup of coffee in hand and what looked like scrolling aggressively through her phone.

"Hi"jennifer smiled.

"Good morning jen"jcap smiled back.

"Where's court?"jennifer asked.

"She's in her room , the doors open so she's in her room but I'm not sure exactly what she's doing in there.

Jennifer walked into her room , stopped at the door knocked and continued walking into the room to find her. She was in the bathroom doing her make-up. The side of the bed was facing the bathroom door so jennifer sat on her nicely made bed.

Patrick and Ellens room

Ellen was getting ready and so was Patrick. He had on black (more of a silky material but not really) shorts with a grey lulu shirt. He had to admit ellen got him HOOKED on lulu.

Ellen was wearing high waisted jeans with a black half sleeve shirt tucked in at the front and lizard skin tennis shoes.

"El"patrick shouted from the kitchen. Ellen walked out of the bathroom she had her small gucci purse. The strap was on her shoulder but she had it open looking inside making sure she had everything.