Chapter 8

"Baby,what's wrong" Ellen asked
"I just I cant watch you kiss him like that. He enjoyed that too much. You're mine and I don't want anyone doing that to you but me"he said pulling her close , his hands on her butt , he was rubbing her bottom and there foreheads sat against each other.
"Why do you care so much ? You are still married and so am I. We have our kids and lives"said ellen
"Ellen don't you see I'm madly crazy in love with you. Did you know after u fell asleep the other night I just stared at you. On your right arm you have about 6 freckles. One that's 2 inches from your armpit. And then one about 4 inches from that. Another right under that one like 1 centimeter diagonal to that one. And 3 on your forearm. And you know that thing I do with my tongue. You try not to moan but I know it gets you every time. That's why you always push my head down. Your hair smells like vanilla. You hate matching panties and bras but you always seem to wear that one Lacey push up bra. And your thong purple underwear that say Victoria secret at the top. Your favorite flower is roses. I can keep going. "Patrick confessed
Ellen stared at him and awe. Patrick- I. and just to let you know  that wasn't even a real or a pleasurable kiss.This is a real and pleasurable kiss."Ellen said as she put her hands around his face and pulled him in. She slipped her tongue in his mouth and then he picker her up , pressed her agianst the wall and began to kiss her neck. As he was kissing her neck she was running her hand through his hair with one hand and the other was rubbing his member it was getting hard. he took her sports bra off and cupped her breast , he started kissing on them. He put her down and got on his knees. He was kissing her inner thigh , he took her athletic shorts of. And she was left in her panties. He ran his finger over her folds while her panties were still on. He took them off and she put her leg over his shoulder. His tongue was now in her.
"Ffffff- oh my God" ellen said shaking.
"Mmmmmm now u wanna let me know you like it, don't worry you don't have to tell me twice"Patrick said
He slipped two fingers in her.once he got the okay from ellen , he went faster.his thumb was rubbing her clit.he then picked her up and guided his member in her while he was standing up and she was pressed up against the wall with her legs around his waist.he lifted her up and down faster and faster. Until Ellen was shaking." Fuckkkkkk"Patrick sad. They both lied down as their naked bodies pressed upon each other. Patrick was kissing on Ellen's neck like he always does.

Later that night they all went out in the living room sandra , Jessica, Camilla , Jesse, Justin,Caterina , Eric,and Kate We're all out there.Ellen walked into the kitchen and pored herself some water. Patrick sat in the chair. And Ellen came behind him and sat in his lap his hands were wrapped around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She took a sip of water.Ellen sat her phone down and picked her phone up. She opened up Instagram and was scrolling through her notifications. Patrick stopped her when he saw this long paragraph.
"Woah baby , what's that ? "
He asked.
She looked back at him and smirked
"Baby? "Jessica said in a soft voice looked to camila and smiled.
"Where did everyone go" asked Ellen "it's only 12:00"
"You mean when u two were fucking"sandra said
"Um sure yea" ellen said
"There all lame ass grandparents and went to bed" said Eric.
Eric had been trying to make a move on kate all night. He would run his hand up her thigh every once in a while and shoot her a wink or smirk.
"Okay we've been talking "Caterina said
"Yea , this is gonna sound so so odd "kate said "but we all worked on set with you guys, we saw the looks you have eachother or give. We all know everyone knows"
"Cant forget the moaning I heard from the trailer for about 3 years " said camilla
"Yea and before that was her trailer it was mine" said Eric "sometimes I wondered if there was only ONE guy in there
"Shut up " Patrick laughed.
""Anyways we want you guys to make out right here in front of us , y'all are so hot together and we wanna watch patrick and Ellen behind the scenes"said Jessica
"So have sex but not take your clothes off"said Jesse
"An intense make out sesh"Caterina said
"Please" everyone was begging.
Ellen looked to Patrick.
"What do we just stand up and start kissing or" ellen asked
"Uh yea duh"said sandra.

Ellen sat her phone down and got on top of Patrick. Her legs were on each side of his legs. He started kissing her. She was running her hands through his hair. His hands were rubbing up and down her curves. He moved to her neck and she tilted her head back.
"Oh my this is so hot"said Kate
"We can go do this" Eric said. Kate slapped his arm.
Patrick picked ellen up his tongue was now in her mouth. He stood up and sat her on the ground. He pushed her back , she was lying on the ground and was kissing on her neck. He was now kissing her shoulder. He layed on top of her and rolled over. Ellen was now on top. Of Patrick. She was grinding on him.
"Holy shit, do you see this" Jesse whispered to Caterina.
"I know right. " she said.
Patrick picked her up and then she was on her feet. Her hands were rubbing through her hair she said "how was that"
"how ... I've been married for 15 years and sex isn't that hot for us" said Jessica
"Well"Patrick laughed.

"Well now we wanna know ALL the details of y'all. What happened behind set when the first time you had sex EVERYTHING" Kate said
"Yes ma'am "said Ellen playfully.
"I think it was around season 4 one night and I came into her trailer"Patrick stated.
"Ouuuu" everyone said.
They laughed.
"He walked in and if I rember correctly just kissed me. I was very surprised. I asked him what he was doing"
"And i said rember that scene we filmed a few minutes ago. I said "I like to know a girl, her body, what makes her moan. Well if u let me I would love to get to know your body and why makes you moan"Patrick said.
They laughed. "Smooth smooth p-demo" said Jesse
"Her hands were in my hair and I was breathing all in her ear" he said
"And i said okay so he ripped my shirt off and we had sex ... that was the first time" ellen said
"Was it awkward , did y'all regret it after, did she leave or what?" Asked Caterina
"Well after ellen laid on top of me her hands under me and I was rubbing her body and playing with her hair" Patrick said.
"I don't think it was awkward from then on."said Ellen
"I think it was I'm not sure but awkward wasn't the word. We then made a promised we wouldn't have sex because we were married" Patrick said
"But" ellen said
"We broke that season nine one night and then we had sex A LOT until season 11" said Patrick.
"And then he left because Jill, I hated him. Then shonda  asked me about him coming back. I didn't really say anything because I knew jill would never allow it. But then patrick contacted me we met up.and had sex in the car. Then he came to my house one night and we had sex agian. And we're here"ellen said laughing.
"Wow"said Caterina.
"Wanna see if we can have hot sex like them"whispered Eric into kates ear.
At this point kate was very drunk and horny. "Fuck it"they said and went of to the room.
"Well then" said Jesse
"Guess y'all turned them on"said sandra talking to Ellen and patrick.

"Tomorrow night me and Camilla are cooking so dress up and we'll have dinner at the table"said Jessica.
Everyone went to there rooms. Patrick and Ellen were snuggling while they were looking at their phones. He kissed her head. She looked up at him and kissed his lips. He moaned. His hand were on her but. "Patrick wanna watch and episode of greys ?And reminisce"ellen laughed.
"Of course. We should watch the season 9 epi 1/ that's the night we had sec again since season 4"
"Okay" ellen said smiling as she turned the tv on.
Through the episode he would whisper "God your so hot" or "u drive me insane looking that it's not fair" etc. they fell asleep after two episodes. And snuggled the whole night.