Chapter 6

Patricks pov:
We stepped out of the car. I went to the passenger side and opened the door for ellen. I grabbed her hand and we walked in together.
"You look hot in those shorts and that tight shirt" she had on a pink lulu-lemon shirt and white lulu-lemon shorts.
"Babe stop"
"Can't help it - I'm an honest man. I speak the truth"she hit him on the arm.

No ones pov :
Patrick and Ellen walked in. Giacomo saw them together at the coffee station laughing. It made him upset , he didn't know why. He wasn't attracted to her. She was stunning, but he wouldn't ever DO her. Jessica came up behind the two.
" hi love birds"She said with a huge smile on her face. She was always very perky. Then Camilla walked up behind her. " hey Patrick, how's it going long time no see!"
Patrick gave Camilla a hug.
" I don't know if y'all realized" said Jessica "but the man with the mustache that looks like a Mark and Derek had sex and had a baby And produced that is eyeing you two"she said smirking.
Justin, Sandra,sara,Sarah,Kelly, Chandra, Kevin , Kim , kate ,caterina , and James walked up behind Camilla and Jessica. Jesse was right behind all of the group Giacomo pulled him to the side.
" hey why is everyone freaking out over Ellen and Patrick why is everyone near them and like obsessing over them?" He whispered.
" dude if you don't know that I can't help you. You're a smart dude you'll figure it out" Said Jesse as he patted him on the back and went to join the crowd.
"So we have to be quarintine together in a huge ass house"camilla said
"We're gonna fuck it upppp"jesse said
Chandra laughed.
Ellen got a text.
"Mmm who's that"Patrick asked
"That's what I'm trying to see"said ellen trying to get her phone out of her purse.
"Oh it's Eric. He said I know you guys are going to be quarintine and I'm bored as hell mind if I come hang while y'all are there"
"Yesss Eric invite his dirty ass"said Jesse
"Damn okay okay"said ellen.
They all went to sit and the table Patrick sat next to ellen and ellen sat next Sandra on one side and camilla on the next who sat next to Jessica and so on.
After the table read they all went outside and Were all discussing what they were going to do for groceries and things like that. Shonda came up behind them and said "we've got u covered every type of food u could ever imagine is over there"
"Awww thank u"said Jessica

They all got in their cars and drove to the house.
They walked in and there was a wrap around deck all the way. The stairs were at the side of the house. U walked 2 feet and were at the door as soon as u walked in strait ahead it was so open the kitchen was to the left to the right was the dining room and then the living room strait ahead right in front of the dinning room. The back of one of the couches was right in front of the table. Behind the other couch was stairs. Then went down to a bathroom pool room ,movie room, and little rooms. Back upstairs there was a door strait across the front door at the other side of the house. That was a room and there were 15 rooms down the hall it turned and turned as many rooms. Everyone got settled into their rooms and came out and sat at the bar. Camilla asked Jessica if she wanted to go get in the hot tub. The hot tub was in front of the living room the house was full of windows so if you went past the front door and kept walking there was a turn around the house at the veery end there was a hot tub.
"Omg yes so fun, all the girls should come join"Jessica said
"I'll come"said ellen
"Same here"Caterina said
"Yea sounds fun"sandra said
Then Everyone started agreeing.
Eric was already there with everyone and he said "ouu like 10 hot milfs half naked in a pig hot pool together . Think I'll join"he smirked
"Eric no we're gonna go play pool"said Patrick
"Pool or hot naked chicks in a tub together" he said easing Botha hands like he was weighing
"Eric pool now "Jesse said
The girls laughed.
"I'll go get my swimsuit on and meet u guys out there "said ellen
"Yea everyone go get their swimsuit on"
Ellen walked into her in Patrick's room. patrick followed her.
" what are you doing?" Ellen asked
" you know I couldn't miss you getting naked and seeing your hot bod in that swimsuit"
Ellen took her top off and her bra she went up and kissed patrick. She then took her pants up and put her swimsuit on. It was a one piece but the top was white and it connected on the sides to the bottoms which were a cheetah print and there was a big hole in the back and a big hole on her stomach.
" so sexy baby" Said patrick as he smirked at her
" I know right just so sexy"
They walked out of the room and Patrick smacked her ass as they were. Ellen turned around and looked at him with a grin on her face.
" well I guess I'll go play pool with these losers" he laughed. Ellen kissed him and headed out to the hot tub where everyone was.

" oh don't think we didn't just see what happened"
"What??"ellen said trying to play it off cool.
"Oh y'all were totes sucking face"said sandra
"So have y'all sucked"camilla said nodding down the her vagina.
"I'm gonna pretend u didn't just ask that"said ellen.
"Oh ellen just answer"said kate
"I beg of you to not"said Sarah
"Yea I agree with sara"caterina said
"I don't I wanna know"said sara
"Okay okay. We may have .."said ellen
"OMG"said camilla
"Was it was it hot"asked Jessica
"Yea was it"said kate
"Very"ellen said
"When ?how ?when" asked caterina
"Last night and my house he came over and he just looked at me the next thing I know our clothes are on the ground and I'm having one orgasm after the other."
They all laughed.

The boys are downstairs playing pool. Jesse, Giacomo, Patrick, Eric, Chris, Justin,etc.were all down there.
"So you and Ellen sharing a room ?"said Eric
"Yea , admit it yall two fucked and plan to fuck the rest of quarintine"said Jesse.
Giacomo was un-comfortable.
"Yea,let me just tell you her body. OH MY GOD THAT BODY "Patrick said
"Woah don't nut right here"said Justin
"It's been like and hour , we're all horrible at pool wanna go see if the girls wanna have some drinks ?"asked Patrick
"Yes please"said chris

The boys walked out in the deck and asked if they wanted to have a couple of drinks.
"Duhhh but we don't wanna get out of the hot tub"Kim said.
"Yea just get in guys"said caterina
Everyone agreed. The boys went to go get there swimsuits on. They came back with beers, Champagne,wine,whiteclaws,margarita's like pre-mixed. Everyone got a drink.ellen was sitting next to Patrick of corse. Everyone was chilling in the hot tub. Patrick had his hand around Ellen waist and the other hand had a drink in it. He was rubbing her inner thigh he then was rubbing right on her clit. She was trying to pull his hand away but he wouldn't budge. She liked it she was just afraid of what would happen when it got more intense. He was now inside of her swimsuit directly on her skin. He then slipped 2 finger into her folds. While his thumb was still rubbing her clit.

"Guys why don't we go inside and drink"asked Justin
"Wonderful idea"said caterina.