Chapter 4

Ellen's pov:
I woke up . It was 5:30. I always woke up this early because I usually had to be on set by 6. I laid in bed for 10 minutes on my phone. I got up out of bed turned the light on so I could make my bed. Somehow Chris and I being separated made me so much calmer and happier. We've been separated since the beginning of March. I find if he's making my bed and walked into the bathroom I shut the door behind me. I peed and then washed my hands. I then splashed my face with cold water. Dried it off with the towel hanging next to my light switch and put moisturizer on. I took my hair out of the braids and brushed it out. I braided it after I showered last night so it would be wavy. The braids surely didn't fail. I Then proceeded to brush my teeth , floss and , used my mouth wash. I shut my light off and went into my closet. I threw on my grey Nike sweats, a darker washed out jean blue lulu-lemon shirt. I put my socks on and bent down to grab my white and blue Nike air max 270's I walked down the stairs trying not to wake up my kids. I set my shoes by the front door. I turned the light on in my kitchen. I got me a cup and filled it with water from the fridge. I Opened the medicine cabinet and popped them into my mouth took a swig off my water and swallowed them. I got a frying pan out of the cabinet , eggs, butter, and an avocado out of the fridge , my seasonings and bread out of the pantry. I put oil on my pan , turned the stove on , cracked the egg , and put it on the pan to fry. I put my toast in the toaster oven. Went over to the keurig , put a pod in , turned it on , and let my coffee pour. I then took my toast out but butter and avocado on it , took my egg off the pan put it on my toast and added my seasonings. I added milk to my coffee and bring it to the bar where I ate breakfast as I scrolled through social media. By this time it was 6:15. I went into the living room and turned my tv on to the news. It was playing the background as I did my dishes. I had a maid but i likes to help her out the most I could. I went back upstairs and started laundry.

Patrick pov:
It was 7 I woke up jill wasn't in the bed she was probably down stairs I went into the bathroom turned the shower on and took a shower I was so nervous for today. As I was running my fingers through my hair I suddenly wished ellen was in there with me. I got out wrapped my towel around my waist. Went over to the sink brushed my teeth and threw on some sweats and a black Maine shirt. Put my socks on. My shoes were downstairs. I walked down the stairs it was 7:46 jill was sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand there were scrambled eggs , biscuits , and bacon on the counter. I got a plate and put a biscuit 2 pieces of bacon and some eggs on my plate poured me a cup of coffee and sat at the table. I finished eating and just kind of sat around the house until it was 8:30

Ellen's pov:
I just did 2 loads of laundry folded them and put them up it was 8:00 the kids woke up. I got them dressed brush their teeth and hair and then we all came down sat at the bar while I poured cereal we talked about their dreams how they could make this day the best one possible , and what they love about each-other. The maid showed up at 8:15 while the kids were outside I got in my Range Rover and drove off.

Patrick's pov :
It was 8:30 I got into the Porsche and drove off. I connected my phone and played me and Ellen's song . Dilemma by kelly Rowland and nelly. I turned it up and sang.
I love you and I need you
I love you, I do
Need you
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you
This reminded me of all the times I would be sitting in my living room and get a text from ellen making me laugh or smile. God I missed it I missed her . Everything about her her laugh God that contagious laugh. Her walk . How she talked . Her smell . I just missed her and everything that came with her.

Ellen's pov :
I finally arrived and texted Patrick
Ellen: I am here , meet me by the water fountain. I'll be sitting on the bench.
I was a tad bit scared but who cares.