chapter 19

patrick and ellen made it to ellen's house. they were in her bedroom. they were laying in her bed. patrick pressed against ellen his arm wrapped around her. she kept moving against him.

"missy let's not start what we can't finish"patrick said referring to ellen rubbing against him getting him hard.

"oh i can finish it alright." she said climbing on top of him. her tongue entered his mouth.

"for some reason we'll not some reason u just taste so good and i need u so why don't u let me start something with you first"patrick said.

ellen giggled.

"i think i could go for that" said ellen.

"mm me too"

"how about we not stay up all night tho bc we both have to be at work in the morning."ellen said as patrick's hands traveled up her body. he was behind her , they were snuggling.

his finger found her folds. he slipped and finger in her panties , she gasped.

flashback:
patrick was sitting at his breakfast table. he had his phone in his hand and his coffe in the other. he heard one of his 3 children walking down the steps. it was darby.

"hey dad"he said as he sat down next to him. patrick sat his phone down.

"what's up son"

"i want ur opinion on something"he asked nervously.

patrick was surprised by this because he and his kids had never been close ever since greys , he was always absent and jill was always present. she was who they went to , for everything.

"of course , what's going on" he asked very curious.

"i really really like this girl. like really. and i know she likes me. but is love real ? i have doubts and i don't want to get hurt" darby said openly.

it went silent for a moment.

"son , yes love is very very very real. it is very hard. but fall in love with the right person the woman who takes ur breath away every time u see them. a woman that the thought of them sends shock waves through you a woman who makes u feel every emotion. " he said pin-pointing his thoughts on ellen and how he made her feel.

"darby i'll be honest with you ... happy endings don't exist. if they did i would be married to...." he pulled up a picture of him and ellen. she had a blue shirt on it was a v neck very far down he couldn't take his eyes off her chest. his head laying on her shoulder they were smiling so big. "i-i would be married to this woman right here" it pained him to say it but it was the truth.

"Dad, we all know u don't love mom anymore it's okay. i understand. i believe i'm in love with this girl and if that's half of what you experienced with that very pretty lady in that picture with you then i am sorry we ripped you away from that."

"no , don't u ever think that. i don't want that thought even crossing ur mind. EVER."

"well thank u dad i think u should go get ur woman. we all deserve to be happy" he said running upstairs.

end flashback.m:

he woke up to ellen in his arms. he forgot where they left their very sexy moment. he squeezed her tightly. "i love u ellen pompeo"he whispered in her ear. she turned around now facing him. her head on his chest. he was in hailing the scent of her hair. he could get high off of her scent.

i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with this woman. he thought. he drifted back off to sleep only to wake up 3 hours later at 7am to his alarm.
he turned it off and saw ellen next to him.
"good morning"he smirked and gave her a quick kiss before she exited the bed. she walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. he ran in to see her taking her clothes off.
"i absolutely have to join u"he said taking his shirt off.

she giggled and got close to him sucking his bottom lip. he took his boxers of and picked her up. he stepped into the shower and pressed her against the cold tile wall. they were kissing very passionately. he she breathing hard in his ear and he sucked on her neck. "God i love u so much"he whispered in her ear.
"fuck you drive me crazy" "your perfect" "how am i so lucky?" he whispered as he got the spots that drive her crazy and made her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"no u drive me insane"she whispered to him. he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back searching for where to suck on next. she was running her hands through his wet hair and his tongue ran up and down the skin it her neck. he kissed all over her collar bone.

"mmm patrick work we have work today" she struggled to say without moaning.

"i would rather work with ur body today"he smirked still kissing all over her body.

she buried herself into his neck she was kissing all over it. he was kissing her cheek.

they finally got out. they were both dressed and in the car on the way to work. patrick had his hand gray zing up and down her thigh. he kept looking to her. "i've never lived a person like i have u" he said. she grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "i love you"she said.

a/n:this chap is so bad no idea where tf this is going but yea literally give me suggestions thx guys also i'll try to update a lik more frequently.