chapter 13

BEOFRE THIS CHAPTER STARTS THIS SHALL BE VERY VERY VERY DETAILED SO

patrick woke up in his car at 3am. he had a crick in his neck.

he saw ellen's trailer light on. he decided to go in.he walked in to see her on her couch hugging a pillow fighting for breath between each tear. he stood and looked at her in awe. he felt so broken along with her. he had to stay strong for her. he. hold fall apart later.

"hey" he said.
she said nothing he went and laid next to her on the couch their bodies facing.
"i can't... i i i can c can't do this"
"hey yes you can ellen , it's okay. "
"no it's not patrick. I loved you with everything in my body , every single piece of me , I loved you with all my soul. And you left me. That made me feel like you never really loved me. So I put a wall up. Then one day I started puking and camilla made a joke and asked if I was pregnant so I later that night I took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant. I knew it was yours because me and chris haven't been intimate in years. it was two months later and I was filming an O.R scene with Camila. and apparently I was bleeding. She told me I started my period but I was pregnant so I couldn't be on my period. I knew I had a miscarriage."she calmed down to say that to patrick.
" why why'd u leave patrick" she asked.
he didn't say anything for a couple seconds but then he started" because I knew I wouldn't ever get to be with you. And all the words we exchanged and all those nights in this exact trailer feeling your presence with me while I slept hurt more than anything because I knew it would all come to an end. i'd go home to jill and youd go home to chris. And the thought of another man's hands on you made me want to jump off of a cliff. I knew reality would set in one day. all I knew was that it would hurt more to stay here then to leave."
" Patrick I would have dropped everything to be with you" a tear rolled down her eye.
he got quiet he didn't know what to say. his mind wandered off the different things.

If today was December 5 that means she got pregnant in October which means that the night that they had sex that time was when the baby was conceived. But they made love many times after that.

flashback.
ellen and patrick sat at the table for the table read. patrick was already there but ellen just sat down.
"hi u" he said with a grin
"hi"she smiled back.
" what have you been doing"she smiled
"thinking about you and that oh that body of yours"he said.
"patrick"she hit his arm. patrick sat his hand on her thigh. rubbing up and down it his other hand was being held by ellen's. the table read started. it was for 11x07. they read through and they came to this part where Meredith was talking to Callie while they were waiting for a trauma.  Patrick remembered them talking something about being tired and callie asked Meredith why she was tired and Meredith said" me and Derek we're having sex all night" Patrick look to Ellen and said" hey I want to try what Meredith and Derek did"he looked at her
"all night long" she asked
"all night long"he repeated to her with a grin.
"after this table read were going to your trailer and all night long just you and me. skin to skin. i'm gonna be the best you've ever had"
she looked at him and laughed.
"is that a yes?"patrick asked
"mmm sure"she said.
"great tonight at 7 my trailer... wait no you're because it's smells like you"he gave her a wink

the table read was now over. they walked into ellen's trailer together.
"look it's 7:00"she said taking her shirt off.
"indeed it is."patrick walked up to her he kissed her lips. their lips parted mainly because she was smiling as he tried to un lip her bra. she walked backwards into the room of her trailer. he unclipped her bra and she laid on the bed. he got on top of her kissing all over her breast. she ran her fingers through his hair. "fuck your so hot"he told ellen as they both got on their knees on the bed. she giggled.
"what now"he asked
"mmm how about you take your pants off"she suggested. he un-did his belt. until he was in his boxer and his boxers only. ellen still had her panties on. he laid her back down kissing her stomach. he took his pointer fingers and stuck them into the side of her panties pulling them down. their bare parts now touching each other.he began to kiss down to her folds. he started to suck them. his hands around her waist. ellen's hand we're tangled in with his.he stuck his tongue in her. she gasped and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. his eyes looked up at her his tongue still in her swirling around. he then took his tongue out and put three fingers in. she gasped as she giggled. he rubbed her clit with his thumb as his other fingers began to pick up the pace. he took them out and stuck them in his mouth. she got on top of patrick and kissed his lips. they got up on theirs knees patrick behind ellen (bassicly doggy style but ellen was on her knees as patrick was too). he stuck his throbbing member in
"fffffuck"she smiled as she looked back at him kissing his lips. his hands were wrapped around her breast. he was kissing all over her neck as he thrusted in and out. she fell into her stomach trying to catch her breath patrick later on top of her his stomachs on her back.
"baby we can't be done already this is only half of the night not even half we still have the whole night to go. "
she giggled "how about the shower?"she asked.
"don't have to ask me twice" he replied. they turned the shower on waiting for it to heat up. they had their tongues down each others throat. it was aggressive.like he would never touch her again. he pushed her against the shower wall. he started licking the water that was running down her body. he got on his knees and kissed her thighs. her hand running through his hair.he grabbed her ass. he picked her up. her hand wrapped around his neck. she was buried in his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.she was bouncing up and down. he was biting her neck. after a couple hours after they did it on the counter in the kitchen the sink in the bathroom the couch in the living room and propped up against the wall next to the door. they fell asleep snuggling.
end flashback

"ellen"
"what"she looked to him with red puffy eyes and a red puffy face and said that with no emotion in her voice.
"i remember the night we conceived the baby"patrick said.
"her patrick not it or the baby. her"
his heart dropped. it was a girl they were gonna have a baby girl.
he grabbed ellen and her head sat against his shoulder. they were both crying.