chapter 24

They went to dinner , and came back to the hotel. Ellen and Jessica were on the balcony of Patrick and Ellens room.

Patrick was in the bathroom and came to lie down on the bed. He heard them laughing and talking he couldn't put together quite what they were saying.

"Omg"ellen laughed. Jessica leaned in and grabbed Ellen's leg."I really really really missed you."she started.

"I missed you too."said ellen.

"We should hang out so much more often."Jessica said.

"You know we really should it's such a shame. I don't ever hang out with anyone. Only the cast and that's when i'm at work. But you know everyone left except a couple of people i enjoy. It's not the same. I'm not excited to..." ellen was cut off.

"Get up and go to work." Jessica finished.

"Yea."ellen said in a pitched voice.

"Ever since I left greys ... I don't know I just I don't wanna say don't enjoy acting just we were a family at greys. we were always together having fun. On our breaks we would steal bikes and ride them. Or sneak around. We - Omg remember that time we left Patrick a note saying to meet him in your trailer"she began.

they both died of laughter remembering what went down.

"Girl , i'm so glad you guys found your way back to eachother. I mean it's so obvious he loves you and you love him. I mean even from the beginning it was obvious"Jessica stated.

"Really?" asked ellen genuinely confused. they had tried to hide it.

"Yes !!!" she exclaimed. "I-I mean he looks at you like like your the ocean."she stoped. "and he he was desperate to drown."her voice lowered.

Patrick was back inside laying in his bed. He was scrolling through instagram. He came across a photo that reminded him of a time where he just wanted to drown. He wasn't exactly sure why but it did.

*flashback*

He walked into this bar in hopes he could drink his problems away. Today was the exact day two years ago he left grey's more specifically Ellen.

His life was falling apart. He genuinely thought leaving would fix his at home life. Well he didn't jill did..

Leaving just made it worse. He was constantly asked to do things. Helping around the house isn't a problem Patrick would be more than happy to but she goes over board. He can't sleep till past 8. He had to do the dishes right away they can't sit for anytime. God forbid him drink. But nothing made him more upset when she accused him of  missing Ellen. I mean of course he did but he left so they could talk about something other than her.

He sat down at the bar. It was cold. There were many women. None of them he thought were pretty he never even looked at women like that after her. She was perfection to him.

"I'll take a scotch... on the rocks" he said as he slapped his money on the table. He was casually looking around waiting for his drink. His phone buzzed in his tight jeans pocket, he reached in them and pulled it out.

Jill: where the fuck are you?!

His drink was sat in front of him. He threw his table on the phone not caring if it broke. He picked the drink up and started to drink.

One was done. Another ordered. After another. Two more. He was getting tired of that so his next three were jack & coke. He would have to stay at a hotel tonight.

He had to pee he drank way took much. As it was he always had a weak bladder but alcohol made it 10x worse. He got up and walked into the bathroom only to walk out and have his heart drop.

There was a woman in a red tight red dress her curls fell in her shoulders. She had nude heels on and on leg was bent.  (like she lifted her leg up but her calf was sticking up)

Her elbows propping her up. He knew it was her. That dress accented her curves and he knew her curves like the back of his hand. His heart was racing. He sat to the back. He couldn't go up to her. But was she alone? Where was chris ? She looks fine ... like she's - she's healed.

He looked down for a second and when he looked back up there he was a man taking her by the hand. God how he wanted to die. It was like someone was taking his heart and squeezing it. This was the first time he's seen her sense he left. Not a pretty memory.
I mean look what he's giving her. She has the world at her heels. He thought. If i could go back i most certainly would. I would've never left her. She looks happy now.

She turned around from the bar chris was standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. She turned around and kissed him on the cheek. He was whispering in her ear. Patrick knew they were sweet nothings that man didn't love or care about her.

But when she turned around he could tell she wasn't happy or healed. Which somehow made him feel better that disgusted him knowing he did this to her but he didn't want her to be happy with anyone but him.

*end flashback*

Ellen closed the balcony door and walked Jessica to the door "good night" Ellen whispered and kissed her on the cheek. "Love you boo" Jessica said back.

Ellen walked into her and Patricks room. "Hey gorgeous" Patrick said as she bent down and kissed him. She was heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed but got side tracked by that kid. She was now straddling him.

Kissing his neck while Patricks hands ran up and down her body. He grabbed her ass. He pushed her black silk skirt up. Patrick flipped her over him now on top. He kissed her torso the part that was showing between the top of her skirt and the bottom of her shirt. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He unzipped her skirt on the side kissing every inch that wasn't showing before as he pulled her skirt down.her back arched as he teased her. Kissing in between her thighs

She was moaning. He grabbed her panties by the side and pulled them down slowly , exposing her wet folds. He came back up to her lips and kissed her their tongues dancing together. He unzipped the back of her shirt and pulled it off. To his surprise she was not wearing a bra. Her breast fell. Patrick was already in his boxers beachside he was going to bed so he just slipped them off. He began cupping and kissing her breast. He nipples were hard he started sucking on them. Her hands were running through his hair. 

He kissed down her body until he got to her legs agian teasing her before he actually touched her. His thumb was placed on her clit he rubbed it in circular motions. His tongue placed on her folds was making circles around her hole and then slipped in.

"Fuck" she moaned with a smile on her face.

" I know right you taste so good"Patrick said looking up at her which only made her smile more.

His hands were wrapped around her waist. So he turned her around she was on her mass and knees and Patrick began licking , sucking , kissing all over her folds until she read her high. She was gripping the shears and say "duck"over and over again before Patrick finally entered her. She was back facing him so he could see her reaction. His pace became faster and faster.until he was hitting the back of her cervix. "Uh" "uhhhh" "oh" she let out tiny whimpers. "God your so sexy he whispered in her ear and trapped her hair , pulled her hair back to get more access to her neck. They both were reaching their high before Patrick collapsed on top of Ellen and rolled over so she was on top. The fell asleep naked on eachother. Ellen laying on top of him and her arms wrapped around his waist and her leg one was straight and the other was bent. Patrick was holding her and kept giving her tiny kisses on her shoulder or head. He rolled her over so she was on her side and he was too his nose was in the crook of his neck and his hands wrapped tightly around her body.

A/n: BYEEEE I haven't written a sex scene in so long I forgot😄. Anyways I know that was shit so I'm not gonna bother reading it or trying to fix it bc I'll delete it all and I tried to make this chap a lil longer than normal cause I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry ahhh anyways hope you enjoyyyyu thanks for 30k reads love u all 🥳🥳🥳