chapter 22

a/n: NUMBER ONE IN DEMPEO WHAT OMGGG. THANK U GUYSSSS !!!

Patrick woke up first as he usually does. he ran his fingers through Ellen's hair. she looked up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"good morning gorgoues" he said as he intertwined their fingers.

she smiled.

" OK so I have news" she paused. " you know last night we were out on the balcony drinking champagne looking at the view. And I was on my phone well it's because Jennifer is bringing Jessica"she smiled.

"what omg" he said happily. " I haven't seen her in ages. I didn't even know they were close. "

" yeah babe I know Jennifer because of Jessica."
ellen replied.

" I need to know that story" he said enthusiastically.

" basically whenever I'm miscarried our baby and you had just left I was talking to Jessica and camilla about it and Jessica seemed to have an idea I should talk to Jennifer because she's really good with listening and advice etc. so one night we went to her house and just had dinner and got really close"she said kind of fast.

" Great yet another person who knew about my baby before me" he said with a grin.

"oh hush it"she laughed.

"or what ?"he said in a mocking tone.

"or no sex ..." she paused. "for the whole two weeks. i'll be in tiny bathing suit's, tight dresses , there's a very big shower in the bathroom , and you won't get any"she said.

"my mouth is shut."she said as he climbed on top of her.

"hey stand up real quick" he said to her.

she was confused but did. she was staring at him from the bed.

"know what?"she asked.

he stood up and grabbed her waist. she laughed. he frappes his phone , set in on the dresser and the music started.

the chorus started.

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
You know I'm crazy over you

"our song"she smiled.

"you catch on fast" he grinned.

they danced in the bedroom until they had to get ready , ellen put on grey lulu-lemons. her toned legs were popping out and patrick knew it would be a very long day if you know what i mean. she put on her Birkenstock and a tight light purple lulu-lemon shirt.

he had on grey silk-ish nike shorts. when he sat down his boxers were seen. he had a plain red shirt on.

where they were they walked everywhere. jen , jessica , and Courteney would be at the condo at 11. it was only 9.

they went to a bakery and walked around stopping in a few shops before heading back it was now around 10:50.

they got back to the place they were staying and sat on the couch. both on their phones. patrick's hand was on ellen's thigh and would squeeze it every once and a while.

ellen got bored of her phone and sat it down on the table next to her. she was looking at patrick as he was still on his phone. he got the sense and put it down.

he looked to her and kissed her. she smiled. he kissed her again. these kisses were very quick. he kissed her again , again , and again.

"what was that for"she asked.

"for being so beautiful , an amazing person , making me an amazing person , and just being you."he smiled.

"if i do remember correctly. right after you lift the sho..."she was cut off.

"i know what your getting at." he said as he laughed.

flashback :

ellen just woke up. she was on hiatus from season 11. still heartbroken , she sat on her couch with her coffee and phone. no one in the house was awake.

she opened checked her social media's and put her phone down. she was trying to get off social media as much because the love of her life just left and many people were very upset about it. she was tagged in pictures of them that only brought pain.

she checked her messages , email , and calls. there were a couple of voice mails. she listened to them. the last one she clicked on and heard his voice.

her heart dropped. she listened to it.

"ellen i i'm at a hotel"he stuttered. "so this is a radom number maybe that's why you didnt pick up or maybe your sleeping" he glanced at the clock. "yea your sleeping it's 3 am. well i like to think you don't hate me or that you would answer if i called" his. lice trailed off."anyways i just want to say is all i can think about right now is kissing you. i thought about kissing you today."he paused. "and yesterday , the day before that , i know i'll think about kissing you tomorrow. and the day after that. and the days after those other days. i think about kissing you. "he paused and swallowed. "slowly. and tracing my fingers across your lips." his voice got soft. "i think about kissing you in your car , in the rain , on your doorstep. i think about kissing your dimple, your cheek , the spot that drives you crazy"when he said that shivers covered her body. "i think about kissing you only , not anyone else. just you."he paused. "and i'm married and your married and that's all i think about all day every single day." she turned it off before she could hear anymore.

end flashback:

"it was sweet "she tilted her head and smiled.

he smiled back at her. her phone started to ring. she picked it up and it read 'Jen Aniston' at the top.

"hey."
"uh-huh"
"okay."
"yea"
"sounds great."
"okay. cant wait to see y'all"
"mhm. okay. "
"love y'all be safe. buh bye."

"what was that about" patrick asked.

"they are getting on the exit off the airport."she said.

"okay sounds good" he said in a playful tone.

a/n: soooo idk if y'all followed my greys anatomy tiktok but it was @derekwhytfruondabeach and it got ban last night. i just made a new one like 15 mins ago and would very much appreciate if you would give it a follow @simp4jcapandms_aniston
❤️❤️❤️