chapter 18

patrick woke up first. still in the same place and position they were in last night , he kissed ellen head. she looked up to him and kissed him on the lips. at first it was just a quick good morning kiss but then it got heated. now ellen was on top of patrick and their tongues in eachothers mouth. patrick was slightly moaning.

"i could get used to this"patrick said smiling at ellen.

"mmmm me too me too"ellen said rolling off from being on top of him.

she walked into the bathroom , turned on the water and began to brush her teeth. she felt hands creep up her body.

"what are you doing?"she asked him in a funny tone.

"i just need to touch you , your skin is a drug. i need it. "he said as she turned around to smile at him.

"well you just had it all night and"she said drawing out the and. "you will probably most definitely have it tonight."she walked out of the bathroom , Patrick following her. ellen sat on the couch in her trailer. Patrick sitting right next to her suggesting they should go to one of their houses.

"there is my house , your house , we could get a house"he said with a long pause "together"he continued. looking at her with his hand on her thigh.

"see now why would we do that if we already have two houses." she said not looking up from her phone.

"well my ex-wife is in mine and your house is stunning but your ex-husband is i'm assuming still there"he said wanting an answer.

"no he moved to boston. back to his hometown the kids are with him."

"mmm so your house it is."

"my house it is"she said giving him a quick kiss before getting up and heading into her room.

her voice was faint because she was on the other side of her trailer. "i have to be in hair and makeup in 10 babe."

"let's not go" he said.

"go where to work?" she laughed it off.

she pulled her jeans on rolled them up at the bottom , there on a v-neck flowy plain pink shirt and slipped her brown sandals on. kissed patrick and walked out of the door.

patrick sat on the couch staring at the wall with borden because ellen wasn't there. he walked into the bedroom and slipped his clothes on thag had fallen well fallen is not so much the right word as instantly taken off as soon as he stepped into the trailer. he walked out and into makeup. ellen was sitting there , he rubbed her back as he walked by her to sit in the chair next to her.

she had her phone in one hand and biting on nails with her other hand. patrick was just looking at her smiling. she looked over to him and smiled.

"what?"

"just you and your beauty."

"stop"she said feeling an odd type of way. she didn't like to be an attention hog. even tho she wasn't really being one now.

they walked out of hair and makeup together. patrick's arm around her waist as they walked down the alley of trailers. he kissed the side of her head. she looked at him and kissed him on the lips they kept walking in silence.

"cant wait to sleep in ellen pompeo bed with ellen pompeo"

"if patrick dempsey doesn't stop calling me by my full name patrick dempsey won't go to sleep in my bed and most likely won't ever wake up" she grinned cheesily at him.

"mmm i love u too babe." he said smiling uncontrollably.

they finally made it to one of the coffee shops on the warner brother lots. warner brother had one because many stars worked on those lots amd going out meant dealing with fans and paparazzi so they had many places all over the lots.

"coffee?"he asked ellen.

"always"she said as patrick opened the door amd motioned for her to go in. he followed her and came to stand right next to her him placing his arm around her agian.

"i'll take a..." she couldn't finish her sentence before she turned around to hear jen aniston

"oh my god hey guys it's been forever" she said as she emphasized forever. julia roberts stood next to her. ellen reached for a hug. patrick shook julia's hand and then ellen moved to hugging julia and patrick hugged jennifer.

"how have you been ?!" she asked.

"just hanging in there , u ?" ellen asked.

"tired as ever. i'm sure you know the feeling." she laughed.

"well i don't know if you guys were planning on staying but we're gonna sit and have our coffee feel free to join us"julia said.

"yea please dooooo"jen said.

"fine but just for y'all. i'm just saying if another a-list star walks in and ask me to sit with them for coffe i might just have to bail on you guys" said patrick.

"but see that's not fair because you guys are a listers and nobody is better than me." jen said and she hit patrick playfully. 

ellen , patrick , jen , and julia went to sit down as they waited for their coffee.

"so break is coming up what are you gouts doing?" julia asked

"well we are doing nothing at all. what about you guys?" ellen asked intrigued knowing jennifer always did something wild.

"well julia has a village of kids waiting for her at home she'll be taking care of them. and i'll be in my house in mexico."jen said playfully.

"see the perks of" ellen couldn't finsih her sentence when jennifer said so excitedly.

"omg guys come to mexico with me we're in cabo  , courtney will be there we will have the time of our lives."

"we would love to" patrick stated.

"perfect ouuu let's call courtney right now and tell her. they called courtney to hear her answer and ask what jen needed. they told them the news and she was beyond happy.

A/N: this is sooo dif but i had no idea for this and literally was just writing and i got to the coffee shop part and had no idea what to put so i literally just made jen and julia pop in well not so much jen we will hear very much from her. and yea i hope u guys enjoy also i did this because it'll give me a longer storyline and something to write abt more it'll make it easier bc i'm planning to update every day until tuesday of this week. HOPE YOU ENJOYED leave ur thoughts in the comments 😐